• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the Michael Jackson?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Debate still rages on as to whether or not he (hee hee) did it, or not. But the items found in Neverland Ranch seem to be rife with implication.

So what do you think?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Debate still rages on as to whether or not he (hee hee) did it, or not. But the items found in Neverland Ranch seem to be rife with implication.

So what do you think?
Grown man invites boys over to his house with offers of fun and games and candy and sleeps with them.

It's really not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
He was incredibly talented but yeah he was a pedo fag.
08FF6C73-6B34-4B27-8D9B-7F4D3AF54E4D.jpeg

Snake

Forum Clout
Was convinced with propaganda he was a pedo until I watched all these. I'm not going to deny he wasn't a fucking weirdo with severe mental disorders but I really don't think he did it. He only settled out of court with the first fake accuser because he was urged to by Sony.

He named the jew and he was blamed for their crimes because they wanted to bleed him for every penny he had. It came out recently he loved Nazis and had a bunch of memorabilia at his estate.

G

Was convinced with propaganda he was a pedo until I watched all these. I'm not going to deny he wasn't a fucking weirdo with severe mental disorders but I really don't think he did it. He only settled out of court with the first fake accuser because he was urged to by Sony.

[MEDIA=youtube]6pnoQqlygQs[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]9yTTEwBLfUQ[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]zYx0vLfpRYY[/MEDIA]

He named the jew and he was blamed for their crimes because they wanted to bleed him for every penny he had. It came out recently he loved Nazis and had a bunch of memorabilia at his estate.
Oh so he didn’t have a children’s theme park at his house? Jews did that?

G

I defy you to try and find a child star that didn’t grow up to be a fucking weirdo.
Yeah he’s a weirdo who touches kids. You don’t have 12 year old boys over to just josh around and have a good time.

If you want to blame his father and music industry Jews for making him that way, I’m onboard. But still, he was a kid toucher.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I don't know, something about all that didn't sit right. It's like it was too on the nose. His bodyguards talking about how into (grown) women he was and the fact that now we know when someone in power with money like that is doing heinous shit to countless hordes of people and only a couple of kids came out against him, I don't know. Then you have the poster boy of kids at the time, literally looked like a cherub, over at your house and you don't do shit? Culkin was already being wrung out by his parents, they'd have sold him and his brothers to MJ for a check. I have no doubt about it, but nothing from him, and he even defends the creepy dude.

I have no doubt he freaked some kids out, however, if he did something then the parents need to be in jail too because how do you look at a guy like that and say "oh yeah for sure, hang out in your vast estate with my child unsupervised. You certainly look like an individual who is mentally balanced and a good influence on the developing mind of my child."

Also, it's funny how when they find out a judge or a DA or chief of police is a kid toucher, they have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more shit than anything they found at MJ's house, as well as many, many more victims.

I don't know, wasn't there, maybe he did maybe he didn't. Little pointless to bring it up now, especially since we know there are many active pedos in power right now.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
How that nigger's music got so popular is beyond me. I don't think it's bad, but I don't understand the adoration, not my cup of tea.
I think at the time it was just really fresh and ahead of its time. I remember being surprised when I realized Thriller was released in 1982, I wouldve assumed a few years later.
I can understand the craze when all you had was The Police and Hall&Oates and then suddenly Thriller comes out

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I’m by no means an expert on this fucking weirdo. What I’ve seen of him nothing screams he touches kids. Pedos are usually obvious (uncle Paul should be enough), or incredibly well hidden and protected. Rarely are there hit pieces constantly about a pedo, let alone one as famous as MJ. The only reason most people even know about Epstein is because they blatantly murdered him. Most people have no clue who ghislaine is, let alone her father. John Podesta, etc etc. The amount of power these rich people could exert if MJ really was a kid toucher, you’d never hear about it. I just think he was so mentally fucked up he genuinely wanted to be a kid. He’d tell you if he didn’t.