• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with The Last Duel?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

Looks like the first good movie to come out in years imo. Ridley Scott directed it, no niggers from as far as i can see and by all accounts it's supposed to be pretty brutal.

My main gripe is due to the casting choices, Matt Damon & Ben Affleck playing 14th century French knights/counts? lol. Quite a few kikes in it too, but that is to be expected.

Personally, i am actually looking forward to watching it.

Snake

Forum Clout

Looks like the first good movie to come out in years imo. Ridley Scott directed it, no niggers from as far as i can see and by all accounts it's supposed to be pretty brutal.

My main gripe is due to the casting choices, Matt Damon & Ben Affleck playing 14th century French knights/counts? lol. Quite a few kikes in it too, but that is to be expected.

No niggers, but two Boston faggots. Pass.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
On the subject of Jews, I refuse to believe that Adam Driver isn't Jewish.
Adam Driver drove his mountain bike off of a cliff to avoid getting deployed to combat with the Marines. Then plays it up the media like he was begging to go down range but the Marines felt it was more important for him to medically separate and go to acting school. There are literally guys who deployed in special forces teams with artificial limbs, missing an eye, and so on.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
skipped through it to avoid cringe spasm

are there no in your face POC in what appears to be a medieval european setting? What's the angle?

bombvest

Forum Clout

nice european accent, stupid

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Didn't he direct a movie about dueling years ago, with Harvey Keitel?

EDIT: I dunno...looks like medieval #metoo to me, where all the men are wrong. Which is probably why there are no black people in this thing.

G

Ridley Scott is one of those directors who I think is good then I remember it's not 20 years ago.

Robin Hood had fucking landing craft like it was fucking Operation Overlord with arrows. Now it's Ben Affleck and Matt Damon in a medieval movie? I stahbbed him in da throaht ya fuckin' qweeah! Fuck him and his Alien prequels nobody wants.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Didn't he direct a movie about dueling years ago, with Harvey Keitel?

EDIT: I dunno...looks like medieval #metoo to me, where all the men are wrong. Which is probably why there are no black people in this thing.
Well the events it's based on are still disputed to this day, it's pretty much 60/40 on him raping her or her making it all up. It's actually pretty interesting if you look into it, the courts couldn't prove his innocence or guilt either way, so they left it upto god by allowing them to duel to the death.

(spoilers)

By all accounts of the duel, the husband/knight was getting his shit pushed in by the squire/alleged rapist for the majority of the fight, before the squire fucked up after injuring him by stepping back to observe his handiwork, which allowed the husband to bumrush him, pin him down and stab him in the throat with a dagger.