• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with The Guilty?

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Antoine Fuqua film, Nic Pizzolatto script.

It's good. Mostly it's just Jake Gyllenhaal bringing it home (niggas good), since it's just him pulling a mostly one-man performance, while the drama escalates over the phone at a 911 call center.

Nightcrawler is still better, but this is good.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Another plagiarized (((Hollywood))) remake. In the original movie the mother snaps and murders her son because she hallucinates that his body is filled with poisonous worms and she must cut them out of him. In the remake the son is only slightly wounded and survives. They remade the film with a faggy happy ending.

Nic Pizzolatto stole his entire True Detective season 1 story including the characters and dialog. He has no talent. Unless he keeps stealing he will never make anything of quality again.

G

Absolutely pointless remake. It was boring and predictable. They probably only made this 3 cast member hunk of shit due to restrictions during the lock down.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Dumb remake that added nothing from the original. Jake Gyllenhall was good though I guess.