• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the Fargo?

G

Where we at with the Fargo? In my opinion as close to a perfect movie as can be.

1642869868439.gif

G

Great movie. Season 1 of the show was one of the best TV series ever. Seasons 2 was good but a considerable drop-off from the first, but then it was a hard act to follow. I liked season 3. Season 4 I quit after the first episode.

G

Why almost every director, their early stuff that launches them always better than their later stuff? What is it about Hollywood that dulls your talent instead of improves it? Early Coen brothers were great...But now they make shit like Dont Look Up.

Same for most any other director.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Why almost every director, their early stuff that launches them always better than their later stuff? What is it about Hollywood that dulls your talent instead of improves it? Early Coen brothers were great...But now they make shit like Dont Look Up.

Same for most any other director.
They didn't make Don't Look Up but I think it has to do with losing that eagerness of wanting to make it and working their ass off to bring something new and fresh to get noticed. Once they "make it" they lose that goal and the drive that goes along with it.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
Re-watching season 4. I gotta say I don’t hate it. Definitely the weakest of the 4 seasons and it’s laughable to imagine a black gang going against a mafia family. But I found it intriguing that despite one token Jew, the mob family consisted of actors from Italy, and not the typical Sopranos rejects. I also enjoyed Olyphant and Huston.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Siskel wrote how interesting it was that Marge stayed pregnant through the end of the movie. Usually, you have a pregnant woman on screen for a hectic giving birth scene - like a rush to the hospital, or she feels contractions right when she's confronting the bad guy. But Fargo was better for not doing that.