• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the European thrash metal?

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
Pestilence, Holy Moses, Iron Metal, Equinox, Blood Tsunami…how can no one name any of these? Don’t let a dyke like myself educate you

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Metal fucking blows, but I might be turning around on that. Did a deep dive on some Megadeath and early Metallica and there's some dope shit there

Forum Clout
Older Entombed is considered death metal, but Clandestine from 1991 is more like a thrash / Swedish death hybrid. It has some really fawkin catchy songs.

I generally agree with one of the earlier brothermen in this thread. There's really no reason to listen to thrash (apart from Slayer, Megadeth and a few more classics), since the death and black metal bands did way cooler stuff in the late 80s to mid 90s. I grew up with Metallica and still like them a bit, but the amount of ballwashing they receive from clueless mainstream fans is infuriating. It's like they're the only metal band that ever existed.

Last edited: