• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the 1st black cookout guy?

Forum Clout

Maybe I'm just too cynical, but I think the subliminal message of everything here is "Look everyone, I was around blacks and I didn't think of them as niggers". The story seems like fluff so he can keep implying other things than race was on his mind the entire time, if all this even happened.

Just an example: "There's no way for me to remember all these people's names" i.e "I was thinking of the amount of people and their names as opposed to thinking about them being black".

Again, I might be overthinking this because I'm jaded from this forum and others like it. Maybe he's actually just telling a true story he thinks is funny.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
seems innocent enough. these people aren't his "friends" if this is the first time he's ever been exposed to any of this stuff. they were just being polite inviting him. can't believe i watched that whole thing fuck you

Forum Clout

Maybe I'm just too cynical, but I think the subliminal message of everything here is "Look everyone, I was around blacks and I didn't think of them as niggers". The story seems like fluff so he can keep implying other things than race was on his mind the entire time, if all this even happened.

Just an example: "There's no way for me to remember all these people's names" i.e "I was thinking of the amount of people and their names as opposed to thinking about them being black".

Again, I might be overthinking this because I'm jaded from this forum and others like it. Maybe he's actually just telling a true story he thinks is funny.

Nah he’s definitely shoe horning shit in to make it seem like it’s a real human interaction not based on race yet right off the bat he points out the 3 white things are the salt shaker the napkins and him

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Nah he’s definitely shoe horning shit in to make it seem like it’s a real human interaction not based on race yet right off the bat he points out the 3 white things are the salt shaker the napkins and him
What about the cutlery? I'm sure it's white plastic.

Unless they go for the fancy clear plastic ones. I doubt they brought regular silverware...