• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with tha Chris Pratt?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Apparently Twitter type faggots and danger hairs are having a meltdown because Chris Pratt got hired to voice Mario in an upcoming Super Mario Bros animated movie - I know; it's odd for people online to get so worked up over kids media, and it rarely happens, but here we are.

Some people are upset because they feel the original guy who's been voicing Mario for years ( can't recall his name ) should have gotten the gig. I get that viewpoint, even if they didn't raise nearly this much shit when Will Forte got cast as Shaggy's voice in last year's animated Scoob over Matthew Lillard, who's voiced the character since like 2002, but alas.

But the overwhelming majority of people are losing their shit because Pratt is a Christian, and there's the slightest chance that he might be *gasp* conservative! To his credit, Pratt has never publicly voiced his views, other than saying that his church's doors are "....open to everyone".

Personally, I have never really cared much for him one way or the other. He's a competent enough actor, but I can't unsee him as Andy from Parks & Rec. He's like a Big Mac actor - if you're hungry, it does the job, even if it's not especially memorable.

But these recent meltdowns are utter bullshit. It makes me like him more. These same faggots are probably the same ones who claim to be "against fascism", even as they insist that everyone should share their views or be silenced. This article is from Jezebel, because of course it is.

What say you?
Screenshot_20210925-105017_YouTube.jpg

G

Animated movies don't need any celebrity voices and would save millions in the budget if they didn't. I wonder why they still use them? There must be a specific reason they use overexposed celebrities constantly in every single movie now.

aBoaDZza_700w_0.jpg

It's a real mystery.

BraunsGhost

Forum Clout
Chris Pratt is a faggot. But, who really gives a shit who voices kids cartoons. If you don't like the actor voicing the character, don't watch the movie. I haven't watched Pets 2 because that alleged wife killer took over Louie's role. Same goes for the mouse movie he's in.

Don't give these faggots your money and they won't have a platform.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Pixar usually has the right idea about casting: They pair voice and timbre with the personality set the characters are supposed to have. That may be a celebrity or it may be a well-known actor who's been in a million things, or it may be an actor.

Illumination, Blue Sky, Niggerland, Dreamworks...they take the "We need a celebrity for draw, so design the vehicle around them" approach. Some asshole walks in, hands in a preset bunch of garbage in terms of a performance, then collects 3 million dollars for about 2 months work, combined.