• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with surfing?

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
Holy shit surfing is fun. Those pictures I showed you guys of kratom and a gun were an old joke. But fuck surfing feels good. Surfers are dicks but great with tips. Can you snowboard and surf? Could one give it all up for surfing? Just say fuck it and go to the ocean to pursue a dream. Is it a fantasy or is it possible. Pig posting stokes me up. Look, do I want to be hiding under a pink blanket tweeting, or hitting Outer Banks 12 foot swells. Life is great, so there is only one answer

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
And pig can go on with how handsome and great he is. I'm his same age and 6'4" and in proper shape always. I live with an Asian girl who is 10 years younger than me and wants sex almost more than I do. She makes more money than me and cooks me food every day and I have to fuck her when she ovulates because she is desperate to lock me down with a child, child. That's the life of an atalker, pig. My snowboard is probably worth more than your car. And I own two old cars..Honda and Toyota, not a mustang piece of garbage. Pig, your girl looks nasty. That's ok..you are nasty too.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Every surfer I met I’ve liked. Pretty cool dudes. Don’t give a shit about what’s going on at all. I should try it but I’ve gotten fat and turned gay, unfortunately. Mass Effect 1 is by far the best one. People were pissed at 3 but it was alright. That’s about it. Oh, and pat is a fat fucking faggot who is also gay.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Attempting to snowboard on an actual ski hill was one of the most frustrating days of my life. I never really got the hang of it. I'd probably suck at surfing too.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Was never good at it, but all the surfers I knew when I lived near the beach were always super cool and laid back people. Way nicer people than some other sport circles.

Snake

Forum Clout
DWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Untitled.png

G

It seems like one of those things that looks really cool but is probably not going to happen unless you live in California/Hawaii/Aussie Gold Coast etc. Plus I'd feel like a silly goose if a Great White bit my leg off because he thought my board was a seal.

P

potatopeeler63

Just some sweet wavessss and good buuud

STOP POINTING THAT GUN AT MY DADDY

Slaps desk
Hahhahaha holesyyyy shit. Fuckin a man

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Yeah, couple of my friends used to surf pretty regularly. I went a couple of times with them, rode a few waves. Kinda fun, not my thing, tho. I'll take a boat over a board any day. A lot easier to fuck a bitch on a boat.