• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with saying 'axe' instead of 'ask'?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I legitimately find it fascinating that Negros all over America use that term - South, Oakland, Detroit, St. Louis, Harlem, doesn't matter. They all say "axe". Meanwhile, wypipo can't even decide what to call soft drinks!! 😝😝😝😝

Snake

Forum Clout
I legitimately find it fascinating that Negros all over America use that term - South, Oakland, Detroit, St. Louis, Harlem, doesn't matter. They all say "axe". Meanwhile, wypipo can't even decide what to call soft drinks!! 😝😝😝😝
You mean you don’t call it soder?

G

It is strange that all over the country white people have local accents while ghetto niggers sound pretty much the same everywhere. I wonder what that’s about?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Us Southern whites have all agreed that all sodas are to be called Coke.