• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with making a short video showing all the evidence that Patrick very likely murdered Bernell Trammell

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
You know, to make it go viral :brothaman_sm:

But seriously I thought about it at work today after seeing that one thread, thought with some ominous music and some quick <2 minute video (without confusing show references) people could tweet it at Fatrick and normie retards could get convinced enough with it that our racist milwaukee police might open up the case

Like this goof video:

just checked it after years and it has 48k views on youtube when i intended it as a shitpost

I did make an outline of what i'd wanna make, I know all of the info I need exists but I'd need some help tweaking the idea and getting a few evidence things I don't think i have saved

I'll probably post a thread of the outline eventually just peeking interest since i know I'm gonna need help.

@Caverlock I'll try to see if i can find what i need in the farms and here but i have no idea how easy it is to find stuff in kiwi, i don't even think it has a search function, so may ask for certain things depending on if you have stuff saved neatly. My Fatrick folder is a mess but I just started a Bernell Evidence subfolder

Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Forum Clout
We also need one to dispel the fake vandalism. On this board we only have a couple of instances of his handwriting like "This Machine Kills Fascists" but nested in the KF thread there are more examples and there's a more comprehensive comparison screenshot there
Yeah i started making some shit addressing his 27+ tweet rant about this ordeal since it was so filled with lies but quickly realized it would be too long and only interesting to people who already know the lore
A succinct video with easily digestible facts is the way to go.

I wanna see if i can make this one first and if so then one on the false flag vandalism, done in the same straight-forward vein, could be pretty easy and funny since it's so obviously him

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I mean it’s hilarious. We can’t let Rick be right about anything though. He didn’t kill bernell. Someone actually called if I’m not mistaken. The MPD told him their lead suspect is black. The case is ongoing. Rick will just use it as a case for disinformation by us. It’ll be hilarious for us, but actually make him look right. The vandalism was definitely Rick and is a good idea I think.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I mean it’s hilarious. We can’t let Rick be right about anything though. He didn’t kill bernell. Someone actually called if I’m not mistaken. The MPD told him their lead suspect is black. The case is ongoing. Rick will just use it as a case for disinformation by us. It’ll be hilarious for us, but actually make him look right. The vandalism was definitely Rick and is a good idea I think.

The shooter weirdly covered up his entire body with clothes, if there was the tiniest trace of black/brown skin Patrick would have been dismissed as a suspect.

Also I haven't heard anything about a lead suspect being black. This information is coming from Patrick? The MPD is just giving him key elements of a homicide case because he's a special boy and deserves to know? Sounds like another Fatrick Fib.

G

Pat did it. Guy's a man killer. People here think he's too cowardly but he's honestly what serial killers are made out of... alcoholic, gun obsessed, violent, mentally ill, delusional. Wouldn't be surprised if Pat's murdered a hitchhiker or two. Look at his texts. Hes a fucking nut job.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
The shooter weirdly covered up his entire body with clothes, if there was the tiniest trace of black/brown skin Patrick would have been dismissed as a suspect.

Also I haven't heard anything about a lead suspect being black. This information is coming from Patrick? The MPD is just giving him key elements of a homicide case because he's a special boy and deserves to know? Sounds like another Fatrick Fib.
No as I said, someone here called or maybe it was email. I’m too lazy to find it. They told him their current suspect was black. All the information we have is from us. I’m sure the MPD hasn’t been obsessing (as much) with Rick as we have. If this was a legitimate lead they would have taken it by now. Plenty of people have reported it. I’m disappointed you would think I believe anything Rick would say.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Pat did it. Guy's a man killer. People here think he's too cowardly but he's honestly what serial killers are made out of... alcoholic, gun obsessed, violent, mentally ill, delusional. Wouldn't be surprised if Pat's murdered a hitchhiker or two. Look at his texts. Hes a fucking nut job.
I refuse to listen to what some half Jew in Jew York has to say about this. Go back to running your club Chris. I heard you let minorities perform at your club? What happened there?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
No as I said, someone here called or maybe it was email. I’m too lazy to find it. They told him their current suspect was black. All the information we have is from us. I’m sure the MPD hasn’t been obsessing (as much) with Rick as we have. If this was a legitimate lead they would have taken it by now. Plenty of people have reported it. I’m disappointed you would think I believe anything Rick would say.

Eh, I don't remember that. The only time I remember someone calling MPD is when Covidcumia said he asked if there was an active investigation into the cyberstalkers of Pat, and they said no. But hey, you miss a day or two on the forums and miss 100 new Pat developments so who knows.

Brooke Shields

Forum Clout
you're telling me the police think a black guy killed a black guy?

:image_4848_lg:

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Eh, I don't remember that. The only time I remember someone calling MPD is when Covidcumia said he asked if there was an active investigation into the cyberstalkers of Pat, and they said no. But hey, you miss a day or two on the forums and miss 100 new Pat developments so who knows.
I mean if you guys actually believe he did it, he couldn’t even cover up his own vandalism. He 100% vandalized his own property and couldn’t make it convincing. Now he’s going to kill an innocent black man and go unquestioned by the police? The only way he could pull that off is if it was an inside slob. :fighter_lg:

G

20220210_222420.jpg

20220210_222905.jpg

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Just more profiling by the MKPD

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I mean if you guys actually believe he did it, he couldn’t even cover up his own vandalism. He 100% vandalized his own property and couldn’t make it convincing. Now he’s going to kill an innocent black man and go unquestioned by the police? The only way he could pull that off is if it was an inside slob. :fighter_lg:
He painted Bernells sign with thermite