• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Macgruber?

Covid19

Forum Clout
Most of the SNL movies aside from Waynes World were shit, but MacGruber was super underrated. Couple of moments in that movie had me howling. Reminded me of some of the action comedies of the 80's only with a lot more raunchy humor. Apparently there is going to be a TV series on Peacock later this year with the original cast and crew returning so it should be pretty fucking good.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
There's a handful of good SNL movies, barely a handful, but it's just these:

- Blues Brothers
- Wayne's World 1
- Macgruber
- I'll give Ladies Man and Night at The Roxbury honorable mentions for a few good moments, otherwise they suck.

The reason those three are any good is because they just go wild with the concept and don't stick to the one note jokes of the skit. Plus I think they were made on A LOT cocaine.

You know, that Yale Thing, like Fatrick.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
There's a handful of good SNL movies, barely a handful, but it's just these:

- Blues Brothers
- Wayne's World 1
- Macgruber
- I'll give Ladies Man and Night at The Roxbury honorable mentions for a few good moments, otherwise they suck.

The reason those three are any good is because they just go wild with the concept and don't stick to the one note jokes of the skit. Plus I think they were made on A LOT cocaine.

You know, that Yale Thing, like Fatrick.
Wayne's World 2 was a fine edition, as well.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I thought it sucked. WE GET IT, YOUR'RE SHITTY MACGYVER. I also don't like SNL and didn't even realize it had anything to do with it which is making me not want to re-watch it for your sake even more.

Kristin Wiig can get it though. Speaking of which, where we at with Extract?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I thought it sucked. WE GET IT, YOUR'RE SHITTY MACGYVER. I also don't like SNL and didn't even realize it had anything to do with it which is making me not want to re-watch it for your sake even more.

Kristin Wiig can get it though. Speaking of which, where we at with Extract?
Extract fucks

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Forum Clout
I guess no one remembers this gem...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210707-172330_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210707-172330_Google.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 16

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Kristen Wig is vanilla as shit and reminds me of every bumbling incompetent cunt female boss I've ever had.
I believe that's her primary role. That is, there's no such thing as acting anymore, a person just plays an exaggerated version of themselves and they're only valued at how much, or how well, they suck a dick.