• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with knowing a good site to download PSP games?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I kinda wanna play some PSP games. I have a few but can't find a good place to download ISOs. All the ROM sites are trash and ones that do work take an hour to download a file. Anyone know a good source? 16 etc.

Sniff

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Idk man just Google game name iso there are tons of random sites that work
Many of them make you jump though hoops just to tell you the file isn't available. Then if you find a site with working downloads they take over an hour.

Piracy used to be so much easier.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Ah dunno, FAWKIN go way back with da Game Boy Color. You into da GBC, Erock? Tetris DX? Some Super Mario Bros. DX? Remixed 1 and the Japanese 2, I go DEEP with the Shigeru Miyamoto. Vurry good.

*Sniff*

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I would just look at torrent sites, Piratebay or rarbg.to.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Need I remind everyone here that pirating software is a felony and that sites like Vimm's Lair should be wiped off the face of the internet.

I'm appalled that we're even discussing this. Good day to you all.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
i used to have a great site bookmarked but it's gone, nothing we could do
either romhustler (very slow download speed) or torrent, also share threads on imageboards