• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with James Ellroy?

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I'm reading The Black Dahlia. My knowledge on the guy's life and work is very limited. But I'm certain that he isn't fat.

Forum Clout
I always thought it hilarious that Elizabeth Short grew up in Dorchester. I imagine her a delusional young woman of low stock, telling her family: "Fawk you guys, I'm goin' to California to be a movie stahhhh!"
And then the first person she met out there found her stupid wannabe-Kennedy accent so infuriating that he cut her in half. LOL.
A delusional woman? Now I’ve heard everything! Ha ha ha

- Sent via Tapatalk for Windows Phone CE

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I always thought it hilarious that Elizabeth Short grew up in Dorchester. I imagine her a delusional young woman of low stock, telling her family: "Fawk you guys, I'm goin' to California to be a movie stahhhh!"
And then the first person she met out there found her stupid wannabe-Kennedy accent so infuriating that he cut her in half. LOL.
It might be the mushrooms, but this is the only take on the Black Dhalia that I will now accept. I did three years of grad school in Cambridge and never got accustomed to that horrible Masshole accent.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Enjoyed the L.A. quartet, Clandestine, Hollywood Nocturnes, & My Dark Places. Only problem I have with Ellroy is that he's a bit of an ass kisser of the Jews.