• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

where we at with Italian Television?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

This show is called Ciao Darwin. It's about... I don't know, but this is a clip of a "normal" girl (who happens to be a 9/10) who flashes her ass because she's disgusted with trannies and faggots. The episode is apparently called Normali vs. Diversi.

Also, for some reason, they had 10/10 English model Penny Lane on there, ostensibly just to perve on her.

penny_lane_ciao_darwin_2017_cs.jpg

penny-lane.jpg

Madre-Natura-Penny-Lane-4.jpg

Even their MasterChef is based.

G

The Italian broad looks like my ex from Rome. She was great fun in most ways but was exhausting too. They're always "on," Italians and the talking with the hands thing gets old after a while to the degree that it distracts from what they're actually saying which is all the time because they never shut up. Half the time they're talking about food too, even the slim ones.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
The Italian broad looks like my ex from Rome. She was great fun in most ways but was exhausting too. They're always "on," Italians and the talking with the hands thing gets old after a while to the degree that it distracts from what they're actually saying which is all the time because they never shut up. Half the time they're talking about food too, even the slim ones.
We have the opposite tastes in women, I guess. I like them yipping and yapping. Saves money on getting a dog.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Growing up mid 90s I had some local cable set up in the UK that for some obscure reason had an Italian channel on. Used to watch it and would just howl laughing as a kid at home insane it was.

They had an Italian version of deal or no deal that I legitimately got into.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
So? We don't have Irish TV or polish ( even before 2003 invasion there was a much bigger local pole community than Italian)
the italians just kep quiet & integrated, I they all spoke english, worked hard & didn't make a problem... but they were there

P

potatopeeler63

2:01

Mussolinis granddaughter “better to be a fascist than a faggot”

Imagine an american politician saying that.
Id also eat her asshole.

[MEDIA=youtube]gGoURGMqp18[/MEDIA]

More of her bashing the UN and refugees and open borders

[MEDIA=youtube]n8mdJ96OfOU[/MEDIA]