Where we at with da Taliban...

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
..Absolutely pushing Afghanistans shit in.

They have already taken complete control of entire provinces and are pushing on towards Kabul, they are also alleged to be taking young girls as brides from every village they "conquer" and have found U.S army weapon caches along the way.

What a massive waste of time the past 2 decades have been, shouldn't have even been there if you ask me. Neocons are seething about it on the news too, pretty funny stuff.

@CuntFucker comment?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I like how they couldn't form a working military in 20 fucking years and it's all of a sudden the current president's fault.
Blame everyone aside from the private contractors who made billions off an incompetent paper army and the senators who knew all along.

Good deals on opium/heroin for the pharmaceutical companies too, it doesn't matter that the warlords they get their produce off are engaging in bacha bazi and beheading kafir as long as they can profit off some oxy addicted asshole in bumfuck Ohio.

Afghanistan used to be on the hippy trail & a pretty chill place to travel to/through apparently.

It isn't really a country as we'd know it, it's a bunch of tribal districts with various militia jockeying for power. The Pashtun / Taliban are just taking their shit back, they're hardline Sunni & Saudi supported but they're not alQuaeda so I wouldn't worry about it, some locals liked the western occupation & some didn't.

Even the Russians realised there's no winning over there, & what would winning mean anyway? Taxpayers paying for profitable mandatory vax over there to top-off the $26 paper plates privately sold to the military by no-bid contactors with connections to politicians?

They've had urbanised areas since 3000BC, they'll sort themselves out

G

Osama_bin_Laden_portrait.jpg

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Last time I was over my parents Fox Five thing was talking some shit on them and I just bullshitted about not knowing their agenda since I'm not seeing them speak or hearing them try to talk, for all we know they're normal/good and everyone else is a PST calling people nazis for wearing a hat.

Then a humvee drove by with maybe 25 people standing on top of it and I joked that for all we know they were having a silly goose time and laughing about the outward clown car they were driving and thinking "boy the media will really find this funny"

G

They fuck goats and smoke opium, don't give a shit about them tbh. If it's true that there is a lot of lithium/oil/other valuable shit there, then I'm in favor of occupying their country to take their shit if it means denying it from China.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Thats why I think this whole Covid thing is just a huge distraction so that Biden and the Democrats can do whatever they want and not have anyone care or notice.
I definitely agree with pulling out completely, regardless of the result, but they definitely want you to focus on Covid numbers rather than criticize moves like this.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
This might be oversimplified and boomerish, but I heard the rules of engagement for our soldiers was that they couldn't fire unless fired upon, even if they saw a weapon but it hadn't been fired yet. If we fight, it's got to be worth carpet bombing everything and bulldozing whatever's left. If the reason we're going overseas to fight isn't worth a World War 2 style ass fucking then why bother going at all?

"You come heavy or you don't come at all." -Uncle Junior

Fuck ZOG

This might be oversimplified and boomerish, but I heard the rules of engagement for our soldiers was that they couldn't fire unless fired upon, even if they saw a weapon but it hadn't been fired yet. If we fight, it's got to be worth carpet bombing everything and bulldozing whatever's left. If the reason we're going overseas to fight isn't worth a World War 2 style ass fucking then why bother going at all?

"You come heavy or you don't come at all." -Uncle Junior

Fuck ZOG
Yeah, but they've basically got 'open carry' (by means of no law whatsoever), so they'd be shooting everyone. If it makes you feel better, plenty of weddings, hospitals & people holding selfie-sticks got destroyed (I agree with the last one).