• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with da football?

Forum Clout
I skip the pre-game Tribute To Black People segments and turn the game on right after it starts, with the sound muted, of course. All in all, though, it was a better game before they started allowing nogs to run to a camera and start wildly mugging with the gay dances and gang signs every time they get a turnover. Won't be long until every game is four hours long, thanks to the endless noggery nonsense.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
I used to love football and other sports in my youth and into my 20s but now I just don’t give a single fuck. I especially don’t care about the NFL where you have 25 minutes of game time sandwiched between 4 hours of commercials. Then you have the shithead identity politics pandering, garbage “celeb guest” interviews, endless yammering about some retard hoodrat’s upbringing. It’s an awful viewing experience.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I don’t even watch it anymore but I’m glad to see Big Tom still dominating. It’s even better when you know for a fact that there is no fucking way he got vaccinated. These vax-maxxers really think that multimillionaires can’t get doctors to sign off on fake jabs?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Well I know some of the commenters here don't care for football, I've never seen the term n***** ball (I don't like using the word to be honest witcha), but I'll still take a lil peak. Just a taste.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
they're letting any faggot position to wear the numbers 1-9 instead of just quarterbacks and kickers

I'm conflicted, because when I played Madden 07 for decades I'd eventually have my off/def players switch sides since the tackling doesn't matter much unless you hit-stick.
I had to make sure the numbers 10-19 were used up before I could get random guys to be the lower numbers

In conclusion in real life it is gay, but in my videogame it was hard work and preparation

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout
Well I know some of the commenters here don't care for football, I've never seen the term n***** ball (I don't like using the word to be honest witcha), but I'll still take a lil peak. Just a taste.
Just say nigger, stupid.

I have a fondness for the blacks that's probably out of place here but I've got no problems with saying nigger. I just don't call black people that word.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Im only 25 but already feel like a crusty old man. I grew up completely obsessed with football, could name every player even the linemen. Then it became a penalty to touch the QB. And it just progressed to the point where every single hit is a penalty now. The game is just a complete farce.
If the game itself was the same as it was 10+ years ago I could care less if they spew pandering nigger shit before the game, but it isnt so I have officially tapped out.
I admit Im still into fantasy though I think its fun