• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with colleagues who don't pull their weight at work?

Forum Clout
...leaving you to do more work than them every day. Do you confront them or do you tell the boss?

Online most people would probably say confront, but if they're honest they would find that extremely awkward and difficult. I'm not afraid of the guy, but I don't want to act like someone's boss when I'm not.

The problem with telling the boss is that you'll become a goody two-shoes rat who sells out a colleague. "Teacher teacher, he's cheating!".

G

Yeah he's a nice guy, and most likely he's not even aware that he's doing less than the rest of us. He just seems to have no ability to take initiatives and always opts for the easiest possible solution.
Confront him in private, nicely. You'll feel better.

Initiative is actually a good word to use for this.

In private, just mention how it would help everyone if he showed a bit more initiative. If he gets defensive you have tangible proof of his shoddy work. No threats or anything, just make it firmly clear it's affecting the ability "to get the job done".

If it continues...escalate with management, but usually that should be last resort. They probably know anyway.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
...leaving you to do more work than them every day. Do you confront them or do you tell the boss?

Online most people would probably say confront, but if they're honest they would find that extremely awkward and difficult. I'm not afraid of the guy, but I don't want to act like someone's boss when I'm not.

The problem with telling the boss is that you'll become a goody two-shoes rat who sells out a colleague. "Teacher teacher, he's cheating!".

What do you do for a living character?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
The good boss wants to know who's not pulling their weight so he can fix the problem. The bad boss will treat it like you're giving her work to do. So figure out which one you've got. If it's the second one then confronting them isn't going to do much good either.

Just ask him innocent sounding questions all the time to expose his laziness, like "How come you can only make 20 sandwiches in an hour, and I can make 30?", or passive aggressive compliments like "I like how you left crumbs for the mice too. They won't go hungry tonight"

P

potatopeeler63

Antsucks has a point. Being aggressive in today’s society like the fawkin destroyer makes every normie think you’re a douchebag “maga” dickhead unless you’re a nigger or have pink hair which makes it okay. Assuming you’re a straight white male the passive aggressive route probably works best like the weasly worm so you have an alibi if the colleague blows up in your face, he looks like the asshole not you. Like the dynamic in office space with the boss

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Plant drugs on him. Or hide a stolen handgun under some papers on his desk. Have your boss enter his office then kick up a breeze when you walk by his loose papers. The boss will see the gun and question the fella on why he's possessing a loaded hand gun while at work.

Make sure you attempt to shave off the serial numbers on the gun so the authorities can question him on that, seeing as it's super illegal.