• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with being fucked in the ass?

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
*points at ass*

"This is for shitting!"

24420B7300000578-2886736-What_a_laugh_riot_Mel_was_in_stitches_as_he_awaited_the_arrival_-m-1_1419471174988.jpg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Copped a nice BJ from this excellent blonde. She was workin the ball bag and slipped a finger in a knuckle-and-a-half deep right when I was about to bust. Blew my fucking mind.

The next time I had a bitch making out with my dick, I asked her for the same shit and she wasn't feeling it at all. Like a dummy I pushed the issue and she cut and ran. I didn't even get to shoot rope and had to finish myself off after she left like a fucking loser. Bitch ran her mouth and it got around to my buddies and they fucking called me a faggot for months.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I’d rather eat grilled cheese off of the radiater for twenty years than get fucked in the ass. A finger attached to a woman? Who am I to complain.

G

I've had prostate spasms, so I have no interest in a woman poking at it...