• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Asians shooting all these places up

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
1674605778603.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Now we know why guns are banned in all Asian countries. You can't trust them with firearms.

G

(((They've))) decreased the white population enough at this point, probably past the point of recovery. (((They've))) moved onto pushing Asian on Asian crime to keep their population in check.

(((They))) treat the global community as a singular ecosystem that has to constantly be recalibrated. Which wouldn't be necessary if (((they'd))) stop (((their))) war/famine/recession profiteering and just let the population evolve organically.

When’s Whitey going to take responsibility for being pushed around like this by (((them)))?

G

Most people, myself included, would rather be manipulated at the macro level by (((them))) and delude ourselves into believing we live in a free state than embrace a real fascist ethno-state like the Germans did in 1937.

We're powerless. Which is why I spend my time here, spitting nickels with you faggots instead of marching in the street.

The reality of that is kinda depressing, oh well. I need another beer!