• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with all the posers around here

G

^^ Fuck off, youre just a negative little miserable bitch with little redeemable value. Go gang up on someone with an online alliance, or make inane add-ons to other ppls threads with obvious ona references...sentimental emotionally draining, sad-sap wannabe-bully little FAGGOT.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I like everyone here. Even CF.
C1EC37E2-6C40-4667-A48D-839317439C21.jpeg

G

am I wrong though...

idgaf how this looks to you or others, but I get the whole goy thing...you are like a goy to me, some shallow, soulless apparition. even as child I made several jokes hinting that you and shutyourcakehorn are like some Dutch bots.

you only (barely) come to life ganging up and hating on someone...and even then, never the Creative Spark. So yeah, fuck you you big sad nothing. Something about your miserable posts sucks the life out of me.

G

am I wrong though...

idgaf how this looks to you or others, but I get the whole goy thing...you are like a goy to me, some shallow, soulless apparition. even as child I made several jokes hinting that you and shutyourcakehorn are like some Dutch bots.

you only (barely) come to life ganging up and hating on someone...and even then, never the spark. So yeah, fuck you you big sad nothing.

You got me all figured out, funster

G

You got me all figured out, funster
Not even worth figuring out. I swear to you, I find you and your couple dozen thousand posts, fascinatingly soulless. Very apparition-like.

This is the last time Im even looking at your threads, they always give me the jitters creeps whatever you wanna call it, I can smell the soul-sucking sadness. Deuces.

(oh, and I revealed myself to you first, for the same reason Idgaf if I fart in public in front of chink seniors in Chinatown...soulless nothings like u)

Last edited by a moderator: