Where we at with A24?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I get them confused with Blumhouse which is trash and Anapurina which is also trash.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
the WITCH was so up its own ass it was fucking insane. I looked into Lighthouse after hearing some buzz and you could just tell it's more of the same. Refried Freud Psychoanalytic penis muh phallic symbols? Really? I stay far away from it, like a toilet at a curry restaurant

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
the WITCH was so up its own ass it was fucking insane. I looked into Lighthouse after hearing some buzz and you could just tell it's more of the same. Refried Freud Psychoanalytic penis muh phallic symbols? Really? I stay far away from it, like a toilet at a curry restaurant
The Witch was boring, pretentious drivel with a weak payoff. So was Midsommar. Rosemary's Baby did Hereditary better 50 years earlier.

Le Reddit loves the Witch, Midsommar, and Hereditary which tells you all you need to know.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
The Witch was boring, pretentious drivel with a weak payoff. So was Midsommar. Rosemary's Baby did Hereditary better 50 years earlier.

Le Reddit loves the Witch, Midsommar, and Hereditary which tells you all you need to know.
I felt the same about Babadook. Yeah, I get it. The monster is her depression, her grief, her thoughts of suicide, thoughts of murder-suicide, whatever. Interesting subtext but it wasn't interesting on its surface.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I felt the same about Babadook. Yeah, I get it. The monster is her depression, her grief, her thoughts of suicide, thoughts of murder-suicide, whatever. Interesting subtext but it wasn't interesting on its surface.

The Faggot gook

fuck these supposedly good movies. Midsommar and Uncut Gems are examples of things you can just tell without watching. I'm not watching them and I don't need to. Fool me ...once... ya fooled ya can't get fooled again

If you got enthusiastic about Uncut Gems or most S Craig Zahler flicks you have a faggot issue you can reflect upon

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Overrated, they also produced Mid 90s and 8th Grade. Anyone that thinks they only make movies for adults has to be a literal pants shitting retard