• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at wit the Hyperhidrosis?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I have that shit with my feet. If I'm not wearing socks and just relaxing with my feet on the coffee table they'll eventually create a puddle of sweat and also be cold as ice.
I didn't care though cause I can just wear socks.

But I'm asking now cause I'm getting it in my hands when I'm sitting on my couch working remotely. I'm using my mouse on my armchair and every 5 minutes I gotta wipe it off cause my wrist is smearing sweat on the arm fucking up the mouse.

I looked up images and holy shit do people have it bad, I'm pretty sure i'm only this humid hand stuff but this shit's annoying
lossless-page1-310px-Visual_scale_for_the_quantification_of_hyperidrosis.tif.png

should i be eating more garlic?

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
So basically your hands seem to be secreting quite a bit of fluuuuiiiid.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
I have a similar problem, only for some reason my sweat permeates my shoes and fucks them up. If I wear a pair without socks for more than about 5 minutes, them shits are done.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
try certain dri
this, best you can buy over the counter. any anti-perspirant with high percentage of aluminum salts. the spray on kind are convenient

note: I am not and have never been fat. if you are fat person reading this idk if wthis will be enough, and you have other things to worry about