• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at wit da Youtube videos of X signs someone is a Narcissist?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Every time someone linked something here i'd open it and then get bored in a minute. So of course retard-tube is recommending me this shit like my life depends on it now.

Finally watched one and holy fuck :image_9253_m: can they describe Fatso to an over-pronounced T

Here's the link but it's the same as all the other one's you may have seen so don't bother listening to it:

It makes me wonder if he's only a social media narcissist, because in real life his faggy self wouldn't be able to stick to the bit of always being "right" when confronted with the truth.
Josiah tapes showed him folding just over a confrontational phone call, so maybe. But also 1 minute in he morphed into his alter-ego @stealthygeek so maybe he actually does stick to the narcissist bit in real life, but is easily detectable as a fraudulent man

Meatloaf Monday for thought