• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

where we at wit da THRASH METAL

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

Best genre ever. I wish I had hit my prime in the 80s and then died in 2019, but NOOOOOO I had to be born in the 90s and then had to see all the faggots born in the 00s. This planet is an anus that gets fucked by Satan every day. This planet is Vito Spatafore. At least albums like this make it a little more tolerable.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I'm starting a Thrash Metal band called I'm Gay. Need a bassist, possibly a synth guy, and a good fast drummer. Already have a guitar, possibly another one.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I used to listen to Municipal Waste in high school. But I never went much deeper den da big 4 to be completely honest witcha.

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout

Best genre ever. I wish I had hit my prime in the 80s and then died in 2019, but NOOOOOO I had to be born in the 90s and then had to see all the faggots born in the 00s. This planet is an anus that gets fucked by Satan every day. This planet is Vito Spatafore. At least albums like this make it a little more tolerable.

Dark Angel was the first concert I went to, in 1990 and were one of the bands that got me into thrash metal. Great band