• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at wit da Better Call Saul?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Lasted three episodes. Even if it’s a great show I hate the idea of Vince G following up Breaking Bad with basically a prequel to Breaking Bad. Feel the same way about Many Saints of Newark.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I've watched the entire series so far.

I don't care what anyone says, it's terrible until this past season. There are so many fucking montages of Kim Wexler doing her hair like I give a fuck.

But this past season, finally shit starts to happen.

It's a slow burn. Very slow. And it's probably not at all worth watching even with the last season being so good.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I've watched the entire series so far.

I don't care what anyone says, it's terrible until this past season. There are so many fucking montages of Kim Wexler doing her hair like I give a fuck.

But this past season, finally shit starts to happen.

It's a slow burn. Very slow. And it's probably not at all worth watching even with the last season being so good.

The season where they built Gus' lab was very enjoyable too I thought but I agree, overall it's not worth the grindingly slow pace. There's been so many episodes for so little to actually happen.

Also I guarantee all the black and white montages with present day Saul working at Cinnabon are going to amount to nothing of any substance. You can tell they have no idea where to go with that. How many fucking seasons before we actually get something substantial from that part of the show?

Forum Clout
I watched the first season a while ago. Its supposed to take place in 2002 yet everyone looks older, and they hardly give an effort to make it seem like the era.
I mean just watch that scene when the skateboarders try to scam him. Those two guys are undoubtedly 2010s era queers just by the way they speak and carry themselves. And a 2002 skateboarder wasnt rocking a beard like that, they didnt even try. It took me out of it

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I hope Kim dies this season. She's the worst character in the show.
Vince Gilligan does not have the balls for this. The Sopranos killed practically everyone by the last season. The last scene of The Sopranos is a reference to JFK getting murdered in front of his family. The show was just brutal. Christopher? Pussy? Richie? Sil? Leotardo? Not to mention crazy deaths like Gloria Trillo or Adriana. Nothing good came from Tony joining the mafia. He kills his friends and lives paranoid forever. If not outright whacked in front of his entire family.

Breaking Bad basically has a lame ending for every character and was a show geared towards liberal faggots. Who were the biggest cartel in the end? Literally white supremacists. What a faggy show. You have a show about drug cartels and they make the biggest bad guy cartel.....Nazis. And who kills Hank? Nazis. Not Walt. Who kills Jesse? No one. Walt even saves him. Walt never Breaks Bad he just becomes a superhero fighting Nazis by the end of the show.

Funniest part about Breaking Bad was when Walt schemes his family millions of dollars from Grey Matter without the FBI nor his family ever questioning where the money was coming from. His family magically gets millions of dollars tax free because the writers were pussies and wanted a happier ending. The Shield was great in that Vic Mackey had his family abandon him, go into hiding, and take none of his money. Even worse was Shane whose family are all dead with him. Half of The Sopranos and The Shield was paranoia about getting caught with dirty money. Dozens of episodes dedicated to it. But Breaking Bad has Walt give millions to his retard son in the span of one conversation.

Better Call Saul will likely have an extreme copout ending. My guess is that Jimmy McGill turns himself in at the end. And that he and Kim are reunited and that she represents him as a lawyer. Also when they first reunite the show will go into color. No way Kim is dead or in jail. They will likely write it in that she is not only alive in Breaking Bad but was always secretly in the shadows.

Best ending for Better Call Saul would be Kim dead, Howard dead or vanished, all drug dealers that are not in BB timeline dead, and Saul either forced to come out of hiding in the future to turn himself in. Or Saul being forced to kill the cab driver, disappear again using all of his diamonds, and having to live in fear forever. No way they do either of those endings.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Breaking Bad basically has a lame ending for every character and was a show geared towards liberal faggots. Who were the biggest cartel in the end? Literally white supremacists. What a faggy show. You have a show about drug cartels and they make the biggest bad guy cartel.....Nazis. And who kills Hank? Nazis. Not Walt. Who kills Jesse? No one. Walt even saves him. Walt never Breaks Bad he just becomes a superhero fighting Nazis by the end of the show.
I was not woke to the JQ when Breaking Bad was on the air. When Season 5 introduced the Nazis, I was all, "This should have ended at Season 4."

It's a show about modern day cartels and it ends with fucking NAZIS being the main villains. Completely ruined it.

The goal of the show was to start with a happy-go-lucky guy who is down on his luck who becomes the biggest bad guy ever, but they then have to redeem him by have him go against nazis.

I bet Saul will end with him visiting Auschwitz and apologizing for helping promote White supremacy via meth.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I watched the first season a while ago. Its supposed to take place in 2002 yet everyone looks older, and they hardly give an effort to make it seem like the era.
I mean just watch that scene when the skateboarders try to scam him. Those two guys are undoubtedly 2010s era queers just by the way they speak and carry themselves. And a 2002 skateboarder wasnt rocking a beard like that, they didnt even try. It took me out of it
No show is worse for this than Mad Men. Another Jew run show. Characters are basically commie faggots that are time traveling into the bodies of people from the 60s. Almost all of the men and women are feminists. And half of the men are literal fags. And none of them are racist. When MLK jr died on the show all of the characters are weeping at how sad it was and how he was some great revolutionary figure. I remember laughing at how bad the show was but knowing it would be heavily promoted as 'the best ever' because of who was running it.

This is why The Sopranos will always be king. Everyone hated niggers and fags. All of AJ's friends were racist and hated fags which alienated AJ who was in the minority. Meadow talks about commie values but then becomes a lawyer for mafia essentially. The Shield had lots of fag and nigger bashing as well. If only the hardcore cops had beaten Julian to death then maybe his wife would still be alive today.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
To be fair, the Nazis reek more of sloppy writing than something that was planned well ahead. Gus was the obvious final boss for Walt, and a lead-in into him duking it out with Hank. It's like AMC either insisted on an extra season, or the writers realized they didn't have enough material for the Walt v. Hank arc or to tie up loose plot threads and needed to pad it out.

I definitely agree that they're probably gonna wuss out with BCS's ending. Even if the writers wanted to go darker, in this day and age pandering with fan service isn't just a savvy move, it's pretty much obligated with how fucking rabid and entitled the Internet has allowed fans to be.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
No show is worse for this than Mad Men.
How that show made it on for so long.

Biggest waste of TV time ever.

No likable characters. Bad acting. Bad writing and dialog (one character said "It is what it is" in 1968) and fucking nothing happens. Major plot point involving a pregnancy from season 1? Brought up once in season 4 as a throwaway line.

I binged it when I had nothing else going on in my life just waiting for the moment that I would recognize why everyone loved that show.

I actually would understand why boomers would like it due to nostalgia, but you had fucking millennials and Xers all in on that shit.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
That's my biggest complaint about the show. It's technically a period piece, but it gets a lot of things wrong about the early to mid 2000s, especially when it comes to clothes. The only exception is the cars they use.