• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where should I holiday, solo, in the US?

DoucheChills

WOrlds Biggest OzZy FAN!
Forum Clout
I will be furloughed the month of December. Not interested in bars, beaches, or prostitutes. I like nature, soft drugs, and driving. Live in the northeast and can't leave the states because my passport is missing, an old junkie roommate of mine most likely stole it.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
you brit-fags think you're so brilliant because you say "holiday", or "university"...well- you're not

However you are brilliant for creating an accent that makes a "5" (male) into a "6.5" when used on a American women

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I will be furloughed the month of December. Not interested in bars, beaches, or prostitutes. I like nature, soft drugs, and driving. Live in the northeast and can't leave the states because my passport is missing, an old junkie roommate of mine most likely stole it.
Colorado. Not Denver though. Colorado Springs is nice.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
you brit-fags think you're so brilliant because you say "holiday", or "university"...well- you're not

However you are brilliant for creating an accent that makes a "5" (male) into a "6.5" when used on a American women
Yuck is he talking about living in Northern Britain?

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
Yuck is he talking about living in Northern Britain?

americans are normies when it comes to the differences between people in the UK

None of us know the difference between Wales, or the shires, or any of that Brit shit

why you talking like one of those travel show niggas?

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
"Blackpool is a summer town. When winter comes, it becomes a ghost town. The beach (desolate as it is) is a denizen for seagulls for the next 6 months. Though the town is empty, Frank's public house has been filling stomach since 1882..."

G

In December, go to the southwest.

Although really you should go to Europe because it’s dirt cheap right now with their shitty economy. Getting a replacement passport isn’t that hard.