• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where oh where did our obese street shitter go?

Forum Clout
Ever since it was exposed shes running a fake honeypot account torswats returns big fat snackie Jackie has been awwwwwful quiet on the order of nine angels front. Where did all that bravado go bitch? Maybe too many starchy carbs crashed your hormones and now youre just not feeling it anymore. Makes ya think right fellas?:colin_lg:

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Ever since it was exposed shes running a fake honeypot account torswats returns big fat snackie Jackie has been awwwwwful quiet on the order of nine angels front. Where did all that bravado go bitch? Maybe too many starchy carbs crashed your hormones and now youre just not feeling it anymore. Makes ya think right fellas?:colin_lg:
We found out about her infidelity and debts so she can’t repost with a clown emoji because it makes her look bad lol

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Her KiwiFarms thread is still active (tap the sign). She's playing the victim card more lately as they expose more dirt about her past, especially her embellishments regarding her military history.

I just skimmed the past two pages, apparently nobody knows who the biological father of her oldest child is. She let some rando creampie her and had her cucked husband (Jeromy Cole, who sounds ethnic) raise the kid as his own. Jeromy also isn't the best speller:

jax_1st-gif.5764647

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
I just skimmed the past two pages, apparently nobody knows who the biological father of her oldest child is. She let some rando creampie her and had her cucked husband (Jeromy Cole, who sounds ethnic) raise the kid as his own. Jeromy also isn't the best speller:

jax_1st-gif.5764647
"All you care about is money and power"

He had this fat bitch pegged 20 years ago.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout

jax_1st-gif.5764647
That’s the first hubby, right? Second husband is Jason and gay, I believe. Boyfriend (father of kid 2 and 3) is also Jason.

Last edited:

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout

She's been too busy posting her fantasies about how she wants Trump to bend her over and rape her like a good little girl.

Just non-stop trump trump trump 24/7

Forum Clout
That’s the first hubby, right? Second husband is Jason and gay, I believe. Boyfriend (father of kid
According to what I read on KiwiFarms, there are two Jasons. One she was married to and cucked several times during the marriage. The other Jason is the jew she's with now and they aren't married, most likely because he would also be responsible for her hundreds of thousands of dollars in judgments if he were to marry her.