• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where is Nigger Jim?

G

[MEDIA=vocaroo]1gBaZPN0LMdI[/MEDIA]

Niggermania is running wild, brother!

0F01F8A4-1461-437A-A2FB-CD189E65D360.gif

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Oh yea, you faggots still think I'm a fed... yup, you got me!

When I 1st tried getting a job at the FBI, I went to my local FBI office, found the boss, and shook his hand. I said I want to work for him, he said, sorry son, we are not hiring. I than grabbed the nearest broom and started to sweep. Real American story.

Last edited:

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Oh yea, you faggots still think I'm a fed... yup, you got me!

When I 1st tried getting a job at the FBI, I went to my local FBI office, found the boss, and shook his hand. I said I want to work for him, he said, sorry son, we are not hiring. I than grabbed the neared broom and started to sweep. Real American story.
Defintely has to be a glownigger. Only they would be capable of dropping this turd bomb of an anecdote.

G

My mom has been trying to get me to work at the FBI for like 10 years. She thinks I’d be good at forensic accounting, which maybe I would but I have no experience or training in that so I guess I should just go in there and tell them my mom says I’d be good at this so please give me a job but not entry level because I’m already in my mid 40s.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
My mom has been trying to get me to work at the FBI for like 10 years. She thinks I’d be good at forensic accounting, which maybe I would but I have no experience or training in that so I guess I should just go in there and tell them my mom says I’d be good at this so please give me a job but not entry level because I’m already in my mid 40s.
Just tell them you have IDS.