• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where is a good place to start with Ron and Fez?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
To my shame, I never really got into them. Can somebody recommend a playlist or era to start listening from?

Thank you :image_9247:

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Look for Ron and Fez dot com, they started out doing an informational world wide web show and on the 2nd show ron pretty much said he couldn't give a shit about the fucking internet. Fez kept trying to keep the premise going for over a year.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
people are giving out videos that are good if you're already familiar & like Ron and Fez
if you're used to O&A you need to start off with that retard East Side Dave, maybe the short bits like What's Up East Side Dave's Butt? (funnily enough the one with Louis in it, Dave's tiny Irish cock is made fun of so he starts pulling his pecker to give it more blood and Louis goes "Oh nooo.. He's jerking off in front of people." , a bit of funny irony considering Louis had already been doing this and not as a radio bit)

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Ron and Fez with East Side Dave and Earl is the greatest radio show of all time. Nothing comes close including O&A or Stern.

Forum Clout
Download from archive.org. I started from the beginning of XM. I believe it was September of 2005. Just watch the titles of the shows, some start"R&F", some are "RF". It fucks up the order and you need to rename. I think I've went a through 10 months of shows since April at work.

G

Just hearing Ronny sunglasses lose is shit never gets old

[MEDIA=youtube]lqi8na6jSok[/MEDIA]

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
Wasn’t there a sticky in this forum a few years back that you could click one button and it would download all of O&A and R&F?