• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where are we at with Jackass Forever? Got a link for a brotherman?

Snake

Forum Clout
Bam is a fat mess if you didnt know. Who knew doing xanax and drinking every night for 15 years would be bad for ones mental health
52E7A239-232B-4A9B-B544-E0A05D381607.jpeg

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout
Better than expected but easily the worst Jackass movie to date. Place I saw it in was pretty packed and there were far too many moments where the stunts bombed and everybody sat silently. Last Jackass I want and saw was 3, and every stunt or gag pretty much landed and there was solid laughter for 90 minutes.

Only one of the newest crew really stood out, a fella by the name of 'Poopies.' He's the right amount of dumb and charismatic that you could see him as part of the original crew in the first or second movies. Other new additions could have been edited out entirely.

In any future Jackass binge watches I'll be skipping this one entirely