• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where Are We At With Glowie Faggots Larping As Neo Nazis?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
YcjsUq3e.png
Nice costumes, stupids.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I don't think HandsomeTruth is a glowie, at least not anymore. Although those were clearly FBI at that faggot honeypot rally in DC.
Is AryanBacon still tagging along with HandsomeTruth? I haven’t caught up on their antics in months, but if AryanBacon is still tagging along they need to get rid of him, the guys a retard, a liability & probably an informant.

Snake

Forum Clout
Is AryanBacon still tagging along with HandsomeTruth? I haven’t caught up on their antics in months, but if AryanBacon is still tagging along they need to get rid of him, the guys a retard, a liability & probably an informant.
Yeah he's in that photo in the van. They're doing their tour down south and he talks like I do on here at their protests. Calls them shitskins, low IQ savages, sub human etc. HT tries to be almost diplomatic but Bacon doesn't pull any punches. The same shit you see in on his Omeagle videos he does in person.

I like how they're co-opting Infowars to waking them up to the Globalists and they researched them and they're all jews. They have a infowars sticker on their bullhorn.

G

Yeah he's in that photo in the van. They're doing their tour down south and he talks like I do on here at their protests. Calls them shitskins, low IQ savages, sub human etc. HT tries to be almost diplomatic but Bacon doesn't pull any punches. The same shit you see in on his Omeagle videos he does in person.

I like how they're co-opting Infowars to waking them up to the Globalists and they researched them and they're all jews. They have a infowars sticker on their bullhorn.
His friends sure are a bunch of faggots though.

Snake

Forum Clout
They need to muzzle AryanBacon. He's a retard loudmouth who does nothing for 'the cause' (I felt very gay writing that).
I watched some of his Omeagle stream from the other night. He’s okay in sound bites but his personality is wood.

I never realized what a balding manlet he is.