• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whenever you start feeling all weepy-eyed for Pat, just remember what a cunt he really is

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
i remember in highschool when facebook was getting started and some 5ft complete faggot (who i was friends with) had 1000s of 'friends' from different states and i thought to myself "Do they know how short and gay you are in real life?"

Patrick is my short friend

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
i remember in highschool when facebook was getting started and some 5ft complete faggot (who i was friends with) had 1000s of 'friends' from different states and i thought to myself "Do they know how short and gay you are in real life?"

Patrick is my short friend

nice being 5-10 years younger than the rest of the board, stupid

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
This is the hardest part of all this to believe, that ANYBODY who has read his interactions with people both from here or in general would ever think he was even a little bit the good guy
Even if you're of the opinion that we're all savage animals, it's still blatantly apparant that Pat was the instigator and deserves everything he gets.

You don't have to like sharks to acknowledge that jumping into the water to bop them on the nose is a stupid idea.

Forum Clout
Even if you're of the opinion that we're all savage animals, it's still blatantly apparant that Pat was the instigator and deserves everything he gets.

You don't have to like sharks to acknowledge that jumping into the water to bop them on the nose is a stupid idea.
"Wrong, child. I'm the bee's nest. And now I'm stinging back."

Anyone else remember when he said that?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
"Wrong, child. I'm the bee's nest. And now I'm stinging back."

Anyone else remember when he said that?
I do. IIRC that was on his own shitty blog site or something, and he edited an errant atalker's comment to make him sound like his mouth was full of peanut butter nyumm nyumm nyumm.

That's what boosted his ego enough to prompt him to make that statement. He was finally ''stinging back'', just like when he blocks people on Twitter after replying to them or compares follower counts. You need all the victories you can get when you're a man who's three-quarters on your way into the grave with no career, no family, no legacy and no dick.