• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When you see a woman wearing a red hat.

G

Is this from that piece of shit Tarantino movie I didn't see?

Why was Brad Pitt killing that ginger? I mean, aside from the obvious.
She was one of Manson's witches who was on their way to murder Sharon Tate but instead went next door to Di Caprio's character's house to kill him for yelling at them. Pitt played his stunt double/buddy/handyman/housesitter and had smoked an acid laced cigarette before they broke in so probably thought he was tripping. It's suggested that his character murdered his wife years earlier so he's not a stranger to killing women. Edgy, huh?!

Tarantino stopped being a serious filmmaker years ago but doesn't know it. If you take this movie for what it really is - a self-indulgent live-action cartoon - then it's OK. Too long though.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Tarantino stopped being a serious filmmaker years ago but doesn't know it. If you take this movie for what it really is - a self-indulgent live-action cartoon - then it's OK. Too long though.
That's why I give the Kill Bills a pass; it's mindless revenge fantasy fun. He's just terrible now, though.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I've tapped out of Kill Bill twice now. I can't get over how up its own ass it is. "QUENTIN TARANTINO PRESENTS... QUENTIN TARANTINO'S FOURTH FILM". Shut the fuck uuuup.

I'm all in with Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction though.
Well, I didn't say it was a gem.

Reservoir Dogs > Pulp Fiction. Dogs has the better dialogue, it's more realistic than any of his other work. Pulp Fiction is where his dialogue starts to sound really phony, and after Jimmy says all the shit about "dead nigger storage" they reveal his wife, Bonnie, is black... what's the point of that? He's a criminal cohort, let the character be racist. Mr. Pink said "we're acting like a bunch of niggers" and he's the only one who makes it out alive.

G

Reservoir Dogs > Pulp Fiction. Dogs has the better dialogue, it's more realistic than any of his other work. Pulp Fiction is where his dialogue starts to sound really phony, and after Jimmy says all the shit about "dead nigger storage" they reveal his wife, Bonnie, is black... what's the point of that? He's a criminal cohort, let the character be racist. Mr. Pink said "we're acting like a bunch of niggers" and he's the only one who makes it out alive.
Reservoir Dogs used to be my favorite. Now I'm not sure what one I like more, it's a tough one man. I agree that Quentin's scene is fucking awful.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I've tapped out of Kill Bill twice now. I can't get over how up its own ass it is. "QUENTIN TARANTINO PRESENTS... QUENTIN TARANTINO'S FOURTH FILM". Shut the fuck uuuup.

I'm all in with Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction though.
Written by - QUENTIN TARANTINO
Directed by - QUENTIN TARANTINO
Cameo Appearance by - QUENTIN TARANTINO

G

I think Jackie Brown is probably his best and certainly most "adult" film. It's also the only movie he's directed that's based on someone else's work. Pure coincidence of course.