When you drop hot soup on your head because your microwave is on top of your fridge:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Shit eatin', Jew beatin' son of a gun
FB_IMG_1717445205402.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
View attachment 204037

The the fact that these retarded hayseeds didn't bother measuring first to make sure their shitty, second-hand refrigerator wouldn't partially block a doorway is still so funny. It's also such a ghetto kitchen that they don't have a water line for that in-door water and ice maker to function.
The only "counter" in the kitchen is made from $25 in 2x4s and some plywood.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
View attachment 204037

The the fact that these retarded hayseeds didn't bother measuring first to make sure their shitty, second-hand refrigerator wouldn't partially block a doorway is still so funny. It's also such a ghetto kitchen that they don't have a water line for that in-door water and ice maker to function.
That’s pretty much the only choice they had in their shitty kitchen unless they did some renovation that they can’t afford or got one of those skinny studio fridges, which obviously wouldn’t work for fatso.

Imagine how nasty the side of that refrigerator is being that close to the stove, fucking hell. Although it's not like these dopes put the time and effort in, or have even rudimentary skills to cook at home regularly.

You can even see how dirty that cast iron pan is from ten feet away. Ugh.

There's a picture of that castiron skillet where you can see how fucked up and rusty it it from not caring for it properly. It looks like it's never seasoned and they run it through a dishwasher. Fatso and his wife are like two extremely mentally retarded people who live together without supervision. Sort of like "Benny & Joon" without the likeable attractive people, charm, or heartwarming love story.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
There's a picture of that castiron skillet where you can see how fucked up and rusty it it from not caring for it properly. It looks like it's never seasoned and they run it through a dishwasher. Fatso and his wife are like two extremely mentally retarded people who live together without supervision. Sort of like "Benny & Joon" without the likeable attractive people, charm, or heartwarming love story.
They really are just two idiots who either never learned how anything is supposed to work or just refuse to do it properly anyway. Their parents completely failed them both.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Yea I know, that other cast iron pan picture pissed me off so much I made a thread about it.

That’s pretty much the only choice they had in their shitty kitchen unless they did some renovation that they can’t afford or got one of those skinny studio fridges, which obviously wouldn’t work for fatso.
Fatso doesn't usually eat at home according to his "foodie" history.

He eats away from home at bars while he's hunched over his phone thinking he's a celebrity.

All they need is a small fridge for their beer and takeout leftovers.