• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When was the last time Bennington talked with Ant?

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Ron could say racist shit and it would be funny because you know the man had no hate in his heart. When Ant does it he almost shoots his egg out with thoughts of killing. It's more sad and uncomfortable than funny.

Ron's Approach: How can I get a laugh?
Nana's Approach: How can I mask my utter hatred and impress my daddy please daddy I'm not gay please get back in the shower with me

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Ron could say racist shit and it would be funny because you know the man had no hate in his heart. When Ant does it he almost shoots his egg out with thoughts of killing. It's more sad and uncomfortable than funny.

Nana's Approach: How can I mask my utter hatred and impress my daddy please daddy I'm not gay please get back in the shower with me
Same thing if someone makes a pedophilic joke. You know that they're just kidding but with Anthony it is not a joke. He disguises his true feelings as a joke. "What? You never seen a hot 13 year old?! HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT! Look at your face! I'm just kidding!"

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Probably this day

It's incredible how uncomfortable it makes Ant just to have a little bit of truth spoken to his face. The stupid pedo retard really did insulate himself in a bubble after he got fired. He looks legitimately traumatized even though all Ronny's trying to do here is help him.

PooPants

Forum Clout
It's incredible how uncomfortable it makes Ant just to have a little bit of truth spoken to his face. The stupid pedo retard really did insulate himself in a bubble after he got fired. He looks legitimately traumatized even though all Ronny's trying to do here is help him.
I remember when Ron did nana’s show the first week and it almost seemed like he got through to him. He said something like “look how something that barely affects your life at all has cost you everything.” Nana was like “y’know, you might be right Ron”

I think the next week some black guy got shot by cops and there was no turning back for ole tranpa.

Renaus

Forum Clout

If you listen to old O&A shows you will notice Ant trying to do edgier racist jokes and getting 0 laughs. Not even a fake laugh from Norton. In his delusion he thinks that people listen to him because "he tells like it is". Woke comedians think that they're funny because they're woke. The few right wing comedians think that they're funny because they are "based".

If you taste success a little bit too much you ended up becoming a delusional faggot. Hell, even Colin would be a major cunt if he was really well known.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
A while back someone asked Nana on Twitter about having Ron on the show. He replied that he didn't think Ron would. Ron replied to it that he'd be happy to do the show anytime. Nana had been hiding from Ron ever since the Flaherty confrontation show thinking Ron was against him but Ron didn't even care. That's our Nana! :image_9253:

Forum Clout
When Ron asked Nana to name something other than hating libtards that he was passionate about, the best he could muster was to feebly lisp something about "technology", which meant "I like fucking around online". But he was just too gutless to say "I like fucking around online", he had to pretend it was something else, something "more". And Ron was 100% right. The same handful of old movies and TV shows, the same old references, half-baked Twitter hot takes, boozing...it's Nana's whole life.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
5239821.jpg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
If you listen to old O&A shows you will notice Ant trying to do edgier racist jokes and getting 0 laughs.
Those were nearly always forced, poorly timed and awkward, partly because Ant guilty knew he was the only one thinking it and didn't deliver them with any confidence.

Someone: "...monkeys..."

Nana: "hehehe" *rings bell obnoxiously*

*crickets*

There's an in-studio interview with Les Stroud and Ant interrupts with a couple random racist "jokes" and you can almost feel the confused and annoyed glances Survivorman must've thrown his way and at the silent Opie and Jim as he continues his story about eating gila monsters or whatever.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
I will say this about the Ronnie B and Flaherty moment. Ronnie’s turning on Anthony was the biggest bitch move I have ever seen. He was 100% right in what he said, but was 100% gay in why he said it.

He never took anything seriously, but decided to get into a legit argument with that mick about race. Ronnie didn’t have his white people are scared button, and couldn’t actually put up an argument. So he turned it towards Anthony. He’s right about the faggot and how much he stinks, but he did it as a bitch move

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I will say this about the Ronnie B and Flaherty moment. Ronnie’s turning on Anthony was the biggest bitch move I have ever seen. He was 100% right in what he said, but was 100% gay in why he said it.

He never took anything seriously, but decided to get into a legit argument with that mick about race. Ronnie didn’t have his white people are scared button, and couldn’t actually put up an argument. So he turned it towards Anthony. He’s right about the faggot and how much he stinks, but he did it as a bitch move
No. Ron did take exception to the race shit, but let Colin run his mouth a number of times. What set Ronn off was Colin saying, "Enough jokes, it's nigger time"