• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When they push through UBI as the precursor for the full agenda. Will you resist it?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Digital currencies linked to your thought compliance, 15 minute cities, fake lab grown food, compulsive medical procedures and medical passports. It’s all on the way obviously, and it will start with the carrot and not the stick.

Universal basic income for everyone, yay! Free money!

Will you tell them to fuck off or be a fag?

IMG_9959.jpeg
IMG_9957.jpeg

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Yes, when they knock on my door and ask if I'll go along with it, I'll tell them "no."

My job threatened to fire me, my local doctors rang me and sent me letters and threatened to cut me off, my family wouldn’t let me see them. I didn’t get the vaccine and never will. Fuck off with your bullshit jabs.

Was threatened to be kicked off planes and out of stores for not wearing a mask, lol they don’t work not wearing one.

I’m given financial incentives to get electric cars, my employer will charge it daily for free etc. No, not interested fuck off.

I’m given 0% interest credit deals, not interested in debt fuck off.

You resist by not complying and not shaming others to comply like the rest of the faggots.

The Bible clearly teaches that the “mark of the Beast” is intimately connected with economic control during the Tribulation.

“And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a MARK on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one should be able to buy or sell, except the one who has the MARK, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.” Revelation 13:16-18

I don’t know which is the mark of the beast, vaccines, UBI, social credit scores - it’s likely all the same thing.

I know I’m not complying and not getting it for material reasons. I know I’ll have to stick to my principles on this and be cut off. I don’t care.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
My job threatened to fire me, my local doctors rang me and sent me letters and threatened to cut me off, my family wouldn’t let me see them. I didn’t get the vaccine and never will. Fuck off with your bullshit jabs.

Was threatened to be kicked off planes and out of stores for not wearing a mask, lol they don’t work not wearing one.

I’m given financial incentives to get electric cars, my employer will charge it daily for free etc. No, not interested fuck off.

I’m given 0% interest credit deals, not interested in debt fuck off.

You resist by not complying and not shaming others to comply like the rest of the faggots.

The Bible clearly teaches that the “mark of the Beast” is intimately connected with economic control during the Tribulation.

“And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a MARK on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one should be able to buy or sell, except the one who has the MARK, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.” Revelation 13:16-18

I don’t know which is the mark of the beast, vaccines, UBI, social credit scores - it’s likely all the same thing.

I know I’m not complying and not getting it for material reasons. I know I’ll have to stick to my principles on this and be cut off. I don’t care.
Some good points but have you considered:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 ERV 28 “A man might find a virgin girl who is not engaged and force her to have sexual relations with him. If other people see this happen, 29 he must pay the girl’s father 20 ounces of silver. And the girl will become the man’s wife, because he used her for sexual sin. He cannot divorce her all his life.

Perhaps this is the way to a wife.