• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When Larry met Fatty...

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
he described Rick as a belligerent, sawed-off dork.

5136c4bce613f64df937a572a9d4b62a.png

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
He's really got the industry a-buzzin'!

I wonder why he isn't bringing up how he has such bigger sales numbers and more success than the folks pummeling him in this thread? Why isn't he bragging about his next upcoming TV appearances or standup comedy career? Pat.. Why is all you can say "No, you're loying" in response to a thread full of working authors goofing on you?

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Who would have beaten Pat’s ass worse, Larry or PCJ?
PCJ, without question, because he'd be defending his own wife and loving daughter. He'd also truly had enough of Fatrick. Larry still kind of felt bad for the guy and probably would have pulled his punches, at least after the first few, when Pat would have started whimpering and asking if anyone has a bo staff.

Last edited:

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
He's really got the industry a-buzzin'!
If at first you don't succeed in marketing, child, go around and individually insult everyone in your field. They'll collectively sit up and take notice eventually.

I wonder why he isn't bringing up how he has such bigger sales numbers and more success than the folks pummeling him in this thread? Why isn't he bragging about his next upcoming TV appearances or standup comedy career? Pat.. Why is all you can say "No, you're loying" in response to a thread full of working authors goofing on you?

In the immortal words of Roger Stone, "I dunno. Fat?"

Last edited: