• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When is he getting it back?

How long will it take for him to get his Twitter unbanned?

• Total voters

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I honestly think he’ll get it back again, but the great part is that this will never end

you can’t post someone’s dox, a government ID and credit card receipt obtained illegally - even if they did commit a crime against you, which they didn’t also.

the other times were mass reporting questionable ToS things, this is clear cut. He truly done goofed

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
He deserves to never get that account back and he needs to be banned from the platform. He can cry false reporting all day long but he is the one who broke the terms and user agreements. He has always been the cuntiest little prick on there since before he came into this circle and it is way past due for him to be removed because he can not play nice.

I'm guessing it will be back up in a week or so because having that twitter account is the only thing that motivates that slob, which is the best thing for anyone who wants to laugh. Though him staying off twitter would literally be the best thing for him but he is way to fucking stupid to realize that.

G

He can cry false reporting all day long
That always pisses me off. It's not false reporting, you fat fuck, it's people reporting posts that actually break the ToS. I don't really understand how anyone can agree with him about this last one. He posted a picture of someone's official government ID.

The true irony of this is that he DMCA'd everything possible for the longest time and constantly accuses everyone of cyberstalking/doxxing/whatever. The second he had a chance to do the same thing, he did it without hesitation. He couldn't wait to doxx this guy. He's turned into a cyberstalker himself.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
That always pisses me off. It's not false reporting, you fat fuck, it's people reporting posts that actually break the ToS. I don't really understand how anyone can agree with him about this last one. He posted a picture of someone's official government ID.

The true irony of this is that he DMCA'd everything possible for the longest time and constantly accuses everyone of cyberstalking/doxxing/whatever. The second he had a chance to do the same thing, he did it without hesitation. He couldn't wait to doxx this guy. He's turned into a cyberstalker himself.
rules only exist to control the behavior of people i don't like or agree with, child. Now WHERE THE FUCK IS MY TWITTER! FUCK!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220221-091002_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220221-091037_Gallery.jpg

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout

Of course. He is the bullied child who dreams not of equality but becoming the bully himself, child.