• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When I see the word Stern, I say Hoo Hoo to myself, sometimes loudly.

G

I call real life friends brothaman

They even really exist?

DA6FC223-E679-480B-9830-1467BE3A31D2.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I do that too, and immediately feel like a queer. I remember one time they food in studio (shocker) and someone mentioned the chafing dish having Sterno in it, and Anthony said "Hoohoo, I'm Sterno the Magnificent" which made me chuckle.
I remember some intern named Sterniola or something like that and Anthony imediatley doing the Stern voice.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I grew up where every guy who worked for a bookie was named "Bobo"......those guys always had respect

Now, There are two "Bobo's" associated with the OnA/Stern world, and both of them are embarrassing shitheads.

That name "Bobo" has lost it's dignity........

As a Epilogue to the above, people think that the guy on the street, and who does most of the deals are the actual "bookie"....Most of the times those oft-mistaken people are actually the middleman to the bookie.........the actual bookie is like a legit, high up the chain guy who never works the field