• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When did the whole it’s cool to get abortions thing start ?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Some of my most awkward memories is when girls in my Jr College would freak out in fucking art classes I was in about “my body, my choice”.

That was almost 20 years ago.

These are the same dumb cunts that always say : “ think about the children “. Lol 😆

I’m so done in life. I can’t even be around people anymore with out wanting to cause harm.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
People have been killing heccin feturinos since the dawn of time. You don't have to pretend like it's cool but this whole "Oh so we're just murdering children huh? Is that what you fucking degenerates are you doing now?!" shit is retarded. There's a recipe in the Bible for flushin' a Lil Connor if you suspect the bitch took strange seed.
They had staircases back then?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I've met girls who had abortions....none of them thought they were "cool"

I don't know what this malarkey the OP is talking about is
I've definitely heard heard some modern young women boasting about how many abortions they've had & treating it like a 'badge of honour'... I think it's probably a minority who think it's 'cool' but they do exist, they seem to be the noisy ones who go to marches, etc. Young women are easily influenced & I think it's pushed on college campuses so it could easily spread.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I've definitely heard heard some modern young women boasting about how many abortions they've had & treating it like a 'badge of honour'... I think it's probably a minority who think it's 'cool' but they do exist, they seem to be the noisy ones who go to marches, etc. Young women are easily influenced & I think it's pushed on college campuses so it could easily spread.
See that's the problem- You hang around the sluts who get abortions.

If you hang around the women with morals who get abortions, it's a different story