• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When did gays ever have it hard in America?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
THis has to be a lie from the kikes.

I get fags being picked on in grade school (not saying it's right), but after that 6 years, those faggots get what ever the fuck they want. Really if anything, Straight white males get treated the way gays claim they do. I love it too when actors or any type of musical faggot say they were mistreated, but are making millions being a faggot.

Freaks me the fuck out that in 20 years, there might not be straight white males anymore. That jews will run everything while STDS wipe everyone out.

HELP!!!

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I know here in the UK homosexuality was illegal up until the 60's if i recall correctly. I think the ones who got arrested for it were the gays who went cottaging in public places though, some famous politician got caught doing it. I don't know much about the U.S, was homosexuality illegal there too? or was it just sodomy laws in general in which some dude who buttfucks a woman would also get in trouble?

Homos never really got terribly persecuted in the last couple of centuries in Western Europe for the most part, i mean it was deemed a mental illness and was looked down upon but a lot of eccentric aristocratic gays managed to get by and were liked by a lot of nobles etc. It wasn't like the modern day middle east where they would execute you for it.

It was different in the middle ages though, i remember reading a story where some lower nobility French guys were suspected of being lovers and engaging in sodomy, so they were punished by having red hot metal pokers rammed up their asses and then executed.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I know here in the UK homosexuality was illegal up until the 60's if i recall correctly. I think the ones who got arrested for it were the gays who went cottaging in public places though, some famous politician got caught doing it. I don't know much about the U.S, was homosexuality illegal there too? or was it just sodomy laws in general in which some dude who buttfucks a woman would also get in trouble?

Homos never really got terribly persecuted in the last couple of centuries in Western Europe for the most part, i mean it was deemed a mental illness and was looked down upon but a lot of eccentric aristocratic gays managed to get by and were liked by a lot of nobles etc. It wasn't like the modern day middle east where they would execute you for it.

It was different in the middle ages though, i remember reading a story where some lower nobility French guys were suspected of being lovers and engaging in sodomy, so they were punished by having red hot metal pokers rammed up their asses and then executed.
Edward II was the poker up the ass

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout

Gay stuff in the UK is funnier because they call it buggery

Monk

Forum Clout
Matthew_Shepard.jpg

Matthew Shepard's murder had nothing to do with sexual orientation. Just look at that smug face. Who wouldn't want to pistol whip him, tie him to a fence, and leave him for dead?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Edward II was the poker up the ass
Oh i know, it happened to those guys too though. I used to have a book that would describe gruesome events from the middle ages, it was in that. It's also where i learned about the cannibalism in the Egyptian famine of 1201 in which people would hang large hooks from buildings to snare unsuspecting passersby so they could hoist them up, kill, dismember and eat them.

Also had a chapter about Gilles De Rais. Was a good book.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
There were debates amongst the colonists about what the punishment for being a fag was. Some wanted hanging and others wanted stoning to death. All colonies had being a fag as being illegal and being a death penalty crime. A handful of colonies were willing to spare lesbians though as long as they separated and lived with men. But other colonies would put lesbians to death as well. Ben Franklin argued against sodomy laws and was likely a fag.

It was not until after the Civil War where the kikes began removing the sodomy and faggot laws. By 1900 it was pretty much impossible to openly hang someone for being a queer or a nigger lover or rapist or whatever. You had to do it underground style like Emmett Till or Leo Frank and just bypass the courts and hang the degenerates yourself.

Forum Clout
Matthew_Shepard.jpg

Matthew Shepard's murder had nothing to do with sexual orientation. Just look at that smug face. Who wouldn't want to pistol whip him, tie him to a fence, and leave him for dead?
He was tied to a truck and dragged through backroads. On a true crime doc i watched they said they suspect it was something to do w him being involved w the gangs who were slingin meth down there.