• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When are we going to send them back?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
As much as I want to blame the nig nogs, the public school system is beyond fucking repair.
Literally no school system can teach niggers anything. Niggers in the top US universities still commit rapes and shoplifting and murders and theft. They cannot help themselves. They are just mindless savages with no souls.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Literally no school system can teach niggers anything. Niggers in the top US universities still commit rapes and shoplifting and murders and theft. They cannot help themselves. They are just mindless savages with no souls.

Not that I’m defending nigs, but the school system 20 years ago didn’t teach me shit. I didn’t do as bad as Pat, but pretty fucking near it. If it wasn’t for a vocational art class my 11th and 12th grade year I probably would have failed or dropped out.

Teachers suck and all my classmates were faggots. I was the only perfect one.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Niggers beating a kid they’re supposed to be teaching or supervising, an older nigger at that. Is disgusting and an example of why even when they make it out the hood they can’t escape their nature.
Sorry- I went to a military school and being a mouthy faggot ass pud would get your ass kicked at some point. There's a reason none of the kids in the class are defending the kid who got tossed like a bitch. More kids need to learn "talk shit, get hit." You would have far fewer Patrick Tomlinson's running around.

Last edited:

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Niggers are out of control. They can’t even be teachers without that old ape dna kicking in. Making them unsuitable for anything beyond cutting sugar cane and picking any crop we don’t have to put in our mouths.

people always say “do the homework” but when you really do the homework you end up like @CumiaPoodle