• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When a user who just signed up yesterday posts something really gay and unfunny and you can smell rubber dog shit in the air

G

dog-creepy-look.gif

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
When a user gets so embarrassed of his constant attention seeking druggie posts as Nikki's Prolapsed Anus that he changed his name to a Twin Peaks character but once again makes constant attention seeking druggie posts that he changed his name to another instance of simping for an approved forum woman

index.php
That seems far-fetched

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Is it @HH Brother

Seems almost too obvious. Follows gay wrestling, csr crashed @NoBaconEggCheese post claiming Dan sent Patrick some texts. I almost think it's a troll pretending to be Dan but I'm a complete retard faggot so idk
Pretty much every bit account proves it immediately. This is definitely something Dan thinks is being clever and funny. Either a grade A troll, or it Dan. I’m looking forward to what happenssss nexxxssst.