• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whats your greatest guilty pleasure?

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Taking a nice big shit. Often it’s the highlight of my day.

Fuck yes, this is great. In public places, I fill up the bowl with toilet paper up to the brim then take a nice big shit. Then i dont flush. I wait until the coast is clear, get up, and go into the next cubicle to clean my ass. I then wait to hear the reaction of the poor sucker that walks in on my tour de force, and giggle like a girl.

G

Fuck yes, this is great. In public places, I fill up the bowl with toilet paper up to the brim then take a nice big shit. Then i dont flush. I wait until the coast is clear, get up, and go into the next cubicle to clean my ass. I then wait to hear the reaction of the poor sucker that walks in on my tour de force, and giggle like a girl.

Just good old fashioned fun!

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I'm a huge fan of battle rap. I'm a white-as-fuck 46 year old dad, and I go to events alone. Always have a great time, and the vibes are positive even though they're rapping about killing each other in cold blood.Summer Madness 12 was yesterday in NC, but my mother-in-law was in town so I couldn't make the trip.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I'm a huge fan of battle rap. I'm a white-as-fuck 46 year old dad, and I go to events alone. Always have a great time, and the vibes are positive even though they're rapping about killing each other in cold blood.Summer Madness 12 was yesterday in NC, but my mother-in-law was in town so I couldn't make the trip.
Dem rappers go so hard, they got a white bwoy checkin’ his privilege, yo!!

G

You just became one of my favorite brothermen.

Please keep these gems a coming.