• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s with all the train derailments and shit burning Down??

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I just got a notification that a hazmat train derailed in Nebraska?

Two years ago I saw that list of all the food plants that burned down, cows dying, and even one had a plane crashing into it? I just checked gab and a lumber mill is on fire, and the cost of eggs is still way up.

Pretty such this isn’t normal?

G

I just got a notification that a hazmat train derailed in Nebraska?

Two years ago I saw that list of all the food plants that burned down, cows dying, and even one had a plane crashing into it? I just checked gab and a lumber mill is on fire, and the cost of eggs is still way up.

Pretty such this isn’t normal?
It seems like a lot, doesn’t it? But we’ve seen this shit before where the only reason you notice it is because you’re paying attention to it for the first time. Like with this derailment thing, apparently there’s around 1200 a year, almost all of them minor, of course.

But I don’t know. It really does seem like a lot of shit all happening at once almost as if it were on purpose.

But it’s like the Qtards pointing out how many athletes were dropping dead while playing soccer right after the vaccines came out, but during that time the number was right around the same number it always was year after year.

Then, later, supposedly the number went way up compared to what it usually is but by then no one was listening because of course, as always, those fucking retards destroy the credibility of anyone who ever asks questions about anything. Which is why I wonder if those people are actually an operation meant to discredit “conspiracy theories”. Which I guess would be its own conspiracy theory. I digress.

But I think if we compared the number of fires and derailments and all of this other shit to previous years, we might actually be able to find out if there is something funky going on or not. But it doesn’t matter ultimately. One side will say that it is and once I will say that it’s not, no matter what we find so what’s the point in looking into it.

This is why the fathers of our country thought that writers, journalists and investigators would be very important since every government eventually starts lying to its people. But they are trash so there goes that.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
We're falling into a third world country. My only solace is that we'll take the rest of the world down with us.
That's pretty much it. The people to maintain stuff all retired or died and there's nobody to replace them. Fun fact maintenance in skilled labor average age of 55, 8 years ago. One place I worked had a rail spur maintained by the railroad and it was due to be replaced. They scheduled and postponed it 5 times because they had the material but not the people.

There's also a huge technological debt in manufacturing. Wires don't make money so Wires are never fixed or replaced. Since the electrician that maintained and knew all the bypasses doesn't work there anymore all of that knowledge is gone.

It's very easy to burn down a manufacturing facility if nobody is paying attention to the processes. I want to go conspiracy that it's intentional but I bet if you take the list and put the age of the plant next to it you'd see that they're old as shit.

tldr. The guy that did this retired and nobody knows how to fix it. That controls the burners on a 120 foot oven.
Screenshot_20230221_190601_Photos.jpg

G

That's pretty much it. The people to maintain stuff all retired or died and there's nobody to replace them. Fun fact maintenance in skilled labor average age of 55, 8 years ago. One place I worked had a rail spur maintained by the railroad and it was due to be replaced. They scheduled and postponed it 5 times because they had the material but not the people.

There's also a huge technological debt in manufacturing. Wires don't make money so Wires are never fixed or replaced. Since the electrician that maintained and knew all the bypasses doesn't work there anymore all of that knowledge is gone.

It's very easy to burn down a manufacturing facility if nobody is paying attention to the processes. I want to go conspiracy that it's intentional but I bet if you take the list and put the age of the plant next to it you'd see that they're old as shit.

tldr. The guy that did this retired and nobody knows how to fix it. That controls the burners on a 120 foot oven.
View attachment 97228
Very intelligent comment. You may be on to what’s actually happening.

Forum Clout

View attachment 97228
That shit looks like it was taken where I work. A few years ago our instrumentation department had to go on Ebay to try and buy replacement parts for some of our PLC'S because they were made in the eighties and the only factory that made replacement parts got wiped out in that Japanese tsunami.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
That shit looks like it was taken where I work. A few years ago our instrumentation department had to go on Ebay to try and buy replacement parts for some of our PLC'S because they were made in the eighties and the only factory that made replacement parts got wiped out in that Japanese tsunami.
This is all of manufacturing right now. I took that pic in a bakery. A wire was shorting out and there were no prints. It was about 9 hours of poking wires with a screwdriver to find it.

I've worked in 8 different plants and none had fully funtioning sprinklers. Sprinklers don't make money so Corp never gave them money. You just tell the insurance company and they raise the rates. To fight fires you have to use wash up hoses. One place burned 75% of the facility to the ground because of it.

Do what you want with the info. All parts are worth a lot on the resale market right now and most can fit in a pocket. Radwell doesn't ask questions when you send them your list and gives about 30% of what it's worth. Or at least that's what I heard.

G

View attachment 97228
You have to rehab that shit. It barely takes more time to run things correct. This is what happens when management thinks 14 dollar an hour wire pullers beat 40-45 an hour craftsmen. You get out what you put in.

52082381_2477961682218304_5206556525274857472_n.jpeg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Why are autistic faggots not put in charge of running trains?
Labor reduction. You can build/set out trains in the yard running the loco on remote by yourself. Of course you'll take shortcuts because its hard work then you get mushed.

Same shit on the main lines, kink an air hose wrong and half the car brakes won't work. And they run the cars till the brakes get fucked overheating before they get bad ordered and sent for repair.

Lack of eyes inspecting, burnt out crew, pressure pressure pressure, its a wonder there arent more crashes.

And diversity hires. Lazy stupid niggers should be Pinkerton'd out of rail-yards.

G

Labor reduction. You can build/set out trains in the yard running the loco on remote by yourself. Of course you'll take shortcuts because its hard work then you get mushed.

Same shit on the main lines, kink an air hose wrong and half the car brakes won't work. And they run the cars till the brakes get fucked overheating before they get bad ordered and sent for repair.

Lack of eyes inspecting, burnt out crew, pressure pressure pressure, its a wonder there arent more crashes.

And diversity hires. Lazy stupid niggers should be Pinkerton'd out of rail-yards.
Niggers don't belong amongst us.