• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s with all the plane delays in America?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Airline companies are stuck in the 90s when it comes to scheduling employees. You'd think it'd be all "log onto this website to see where they want you to fly", but shit is still done through phone calls and "if we need you, we'll call you so be prepared to fly wherever and whenever we tell you".

So when pilots/flight attendants call in sick, or want to spend holiday time with their family, it's hard to find replacements. Because there's no automated robot who can fix it, and it creates a chain ripple effect. This one's taking the rest of the year off, this other one is stranded in Cincinnati, so the manual schedules all get torn to shit in a domino effect.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
shit job and no one wants to work

People want to work but they also want to get paid what they deserve. I know pilots and some of them are are a mess. In fact last year one of them got into an altercation in his neighbors back yard after someone at the golf course behind them hit a ball into the yard, so he walked home, got his gun, shot the guy, then walked back to his own house and blew his own head off in the driveway.
Another one I know is a tub of shit.

These are the types of jobs where these guys should get paid enough to be respectable humans like in the 70s, not total messes with clot shots running through their dumb veins.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
There's a subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/VATSIM/) for people who play flight sims "where [they] can connect their flight simulators to a shared network and enjoy realistic communication and procedures by VATSIM's trained virtual Air Traffic Controllers."

Flying a jumbo jet seems pretty fucking boring to me, but some people ENJOY it and do it for fun. Lunatics.

G

There's a subreddit ([URL]https://www.reddit.com/r/VATSIM/[/URL]) for people who play flight sims "where [they] can connect their flight simulators to a shared network and enjoy realistic communication and procedures by VATSIM's trained virtual Air Traffic Controllers."

Flying a jumbo jet seems pretty fucking boring to me, but some people ENJOY it and do it for fun. Lunatics.
Even worse, people play pretend air traffic controllers for fun??

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
This one's taking the rest of the year off
Yessss I will be taking off for all Mondays for the foreseeable future and will not be flying
1672276060094.jpeg

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
I've been travelling through Europe recently and there is not a single flight I have had that has departed within less than an hour. One time it took like a fucking hour and a half after boarding for that shit to take off. What the fuck? I don't remember airlines being this retarded.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
All I know is boomer retards like Joseph Cumia booked flights on Southwest and then bitched when they had their flights cancelled.

Apparently, Southwest is a decent airline in the western part of the country (odd, I know). Here in the east coast it seems to be a step above Spirit (which is going to be Joseph’s airline of choice in the next year or two)