What's the worst meeting the girlfriends family story you have?

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, NBDF financier
Was playing football in a friendly parents and kids game in Yorkshire at my then girlfriend's sisters wedding (it was the day before but we were away for the week). ended up kneeing a wee kid in the head. He not take it like the champ I'd hoped he was and his parents gave me dirty looks the rest of the week. I kept explaining that it was a 50/50 ball that i had every right to go for but evidently to no avail.

G

Was playing football in a friendly parents and kids game in Yorkshire at my then girlfriend's sisters wedding (it was the day before but we were away for the week). ended up kneeing a wee kid in the head. He not take it like the champ I'd hoped he was and his parents gave me dirty looks the rest of the week. I kept explaining that it was a 50/50 ball that i had every right to go for but evidently to no avail.
Are you a bradley cooper alt?

[MEDIA=youtube]sdtIgE33BvQ[/MEDIA]

I met a girl's dad two days after she broke up with me. I was walking and the two of them were walking towards me, there was some construction going on in the area and we were bottlenecked into the meeting. I have no idea why she wanted me to stand there and pretend everything was cool when he hated me and I wanted to get the fuck out of there. She called me later to yell at me for how rude I was, which was ridiculous.

G

I was a total sex haver when I was young. There was thus sexy little barbie doll girl from the trailer park who was a really sweet airhead who probably could have done port if she wanted.

I was in the trailer watching TV on the couch and her dad walks in with no shirt and a Heineken tall boy. He sits across from me and starts staring at me literally growling.

Lil Wayne was on TV and he could tell by the was watching I didn't like niggers. He looked at me and said "hey! Yall racist?" I said "kind of" and he smiled, warmed up to me and showed me his guns and nazi flag. Turned out to be a pretty cool guy.

We drove back to my house and the girl was in tears from being so embarrassed, I didn't see her again after that. Not that I gave a fuck it just got old.

Still jerk off to the memories sometimes

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I understand wanting to win, but doing a Billy Bremner job on a kid seems excessive

my experience meeting gf parents have been lucky. I had dinner with my ex gf parents at this japanese hibachi place. I got their early and pounded Sake to loosen up. but they ended up loving me for some damn reason. they were black and i'm a honky obviously. I swear people either like the shit out of me or hate my guts. I wish I could understand why

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
my experience meeting gf parents have been lucky. I had dinner with my ex gf parents at this japanese hibachi place. I got their early and pounded Sake to loosen up. but they ended up loving me for some damn reason. they were black and i'm a honky obviously. I swear people either like the shit out of me or hate my guts. I wish I could understand why
"Babe, dis white boy's doing some ching chong shit right to the cook's face.
Okay okay, I get it.
But we need to take him out at least one more time, to Old Mexico."

G

Niggers love those shitty hibachi places for some reason. Not that I approve of your choice in woman but if you chose that restaurant that was a good move.

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, NBDF financier
I understand wanting to win, but doing a Billy Bremner job on a kid seems excessive
Honestly didn't see him coming. He was about up to my waist all it took was a change of direction not knowing he was there and i sorta just lifted my knee into his face. It was an accident but the little fucker played it up like Cristiano Ronaldo with the crying and telling everyone i meant it. He was homeschooled and had hair down past his shoulders and the parents were a mess, like the hippies that take their kids to reggae festivals. I honestly didn't feel too bad on the inside but had to play mortified the whole time after because it's hard to maintain a real ass dude persona at these family things.

Honestly didn't see him coming. He was about up to my waist all it took was a change of direction not knowing he was there and i sorta just lifted my knee into his face. It was an accident but the little fucker played it up like Cristiano Ronaldo with the crying and telling everyone i meant it. He was homeschooled and had hair down past his shoulders and the parents were a mess, like the hippies that take their kids to reggae festivals. I honestly didn't feel too bad on the inside but had to play mortified the whole time after because it's hard to maintain a real ass dude persona at these family things.
yea i'm sure his histrionic hippie parents made a huge deal out of it. that's why their kids turn out weak, because they have parents that act like they're made of glass.