• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s the payment timetable for the pig man to ante up to Quasi?

G

I’m guessing it might be a while considering how impoverished the fat cock sucker is. Even sweeter would be his PPP fraud possibly being uncovered in the process. I’m also curious as to how Brinton and his enchanting raven haired co-counsel are getting paid. It’d be nice to see either Lord Lardass or the SFWA go into deep debt over the lolsuit.

tl;dr Pat’s neighbors are forced to put a chain link fence around their property to prevent him from defecting in their yards

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I’m guessing it might be a while considering how impoverished the fat cock sucker is. Even sweeter would be his PPP fraud possibly being uncovered in the process. I’m also curious as to how Brinton and his enchanting raven haired co-counsel are getting paid. It’d be nice to see either Lord Lardass or the SFWA go into deep debt over the lolsuit.

tl;dr Pat’s neighbors are forced to put a chain link fence around their property to prevent him from defecting in their yards

The SFWA is a nonprofit that is funded by donations and membership fees. Can you imagine donating money to help spread art and they piss $100k away on one guy and his fight against a troll storm he himself deliberately incited? Seriously, anyone that contributes to the SFWA should sue to get every penny back. Garbage organization.

Last edited:
P

potatopeeler63

The SFWA is a nonprofit that is funded by donations and membership fees. Can you imagine donating money to help spread art and they piss $100k away on one guy and his fight against a troll storm he himself deliberately incited? Seriously, anyone that contributes to the SFWA should sue to get every penny back. Garbage organization.
Even if they don’t ask for their money back, eventually every member will find out about the $100k when they wonder where their dues are going

fatrick will be the embarrassment of the SFWA and can kiss any invites to panels and faggot youtube podcasts goodbye.

he’s basically hester prynne already, it just gets worse for him.
the carlos mencia of the SFWA pedo ring

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout

Wrong child my shit is quite fertile

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Did he ever fatly mention the SFWA by name in this context? From what I recall, he said something about a professional organization, or something along those lines, but didn't name it. I can't imagine who else he'd be referring to, but I hate the feeling of potentially falling for one of his fat technicalities. It's a tough one.

G

Did he ever fatly mention the SFWA by name in this context? From what I recall, he said something about a professional organization, or something along those lines, but didn't name it. I can't imagine who else he'd be referring to, but I hate the feeling of potentially falling for one of his fat technicalities. It's a tough one.
I don’t remember which St. Josiah phone call it was but I remember Sir EatsALot using those exact words. Besides what other organization would allow a scumbag like this waddle into their group.