• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s the next move with Joe?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Pat is giving us what seems to be another season of content. For a while it looked like we’d made it back to cow posting. Joe seems ripe for engagement if you push him enough. He’s become too brazen with the Facebook shit, Twitter is nothing but “ooh ooh ahh ahh” nonsense. We need to get Joseph back in the loop and remind him that he only exists online for our pleasure.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I disagree a bit Torquester,
Aside from the Leslie attacks and one of his clingers getting X banned, it's more of the same, hundred of posts of "your life is already over"
I would not declare this a new season of the Pat show, but more of a teaser trailer for what might come.
Joe is starting to post "tour" dates and don't you wish you were here poker pics.

Last edited:

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
I've zero interest in Pat, everything else is PFG tho'

1701085780763.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Brother Joe hasn't been posting much on facebook, I think he's trying to get back in AntH's good graces after he had his residual checks cut. Brother Joe is always there for AntH when he is in trouble and AntH should be helping #LaFamiglia instead of that money pit in SC!
One of my favorite accounts here, brothaman. Always a positive spin on the bbbboys and their associates! Fawkin’ lovin’ it tuh be perfectly honest witchya.

Do you think Brother Joe is a faggot?