What's the happs with the supply chain?

G

I've been avoiding most non in-my-face news for a little while now. Just got a call from the IT lady and emails from some of our suppliers talking about supply chain issues. Why is there suddenly a supply chain problem? Ive heard people say COVID vax mandates, nobody wanting to work due to Biden paying them funny money to sit at home, though I feel like it would be something more than that. Is this the part where they tank our economy so that we all come crawling back to the gubmint pleading for communism? Shit sounds pretty disturbing.

1634699084249.jpg

G

Supply chains need a steady flow in every country. The effects are going to be felt for another year at least. Like all economic models, globalization works right up until it doesn't and then everyone in power acts like it was impossible to predict anything ever going wrong.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Shot ourselves in the foot. Outsourced everything and made everything else unable to be repaired without having to go the outsourced route. Covid fucked a lot of it up. Container ship companies don't move if just one person is positive due to the risk of them all dying out there, so if just one person gets it it ties up the ship for at least two weeks.
If we made our own shit closer to home this wouldn't be as much of an issue as it is now, but who wants to pay fair wages to people in this country? I guess that'd pump the price up, but I try to buy American as much as possible anyway and I'd pay to make it happen just to avoid shit like this.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Idk about chain supply but it's like every and anywhere are shutting down earlier/have worse service because there's a deadly pandamic going on

From government offices down to your local McDonald's, everything is worse than 2 years ago

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Walmart was already going to end 24 hour stores to Jew some more pennies out of us. God damn fucks, I wanted some whiskey a little after 11 and all I could do was cry.

And no ice, how the fuck do you run out of ice?

Last edited:

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Why is there suddenly a supply chain problem?

Californian gayness slowed down movement with retarded procedures they now need to abide by at the port and there's not enough truckers to move the shit. It's entirely manufactured.
Banning owner/ operator business was also a really silly move.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Hey you dumb cunt your gay Trump-hating paper is owned by Amazon. Shut the fuck up about entitled Americans. You're right that Americans have been pampered--to believe the diarrhea coming out of your faggot mouth. There is no deadly pandemic and never was. This was a totally engineered crisis to destroy the economy which was relatively fine in early 2020 (all things considered) and the Washington Post was right at the center of the terror. Burn in hell you fat piece of shit.